Subtle widebody.

koukiplusbq6.jpg
not prfect but u get da idea its way NICER KOUKI <3

zenki front looks way more killer than the kouki. the rear of the car is ROUND AS FUCK so why would sharp headlights look better?

just needs the euro lenses. mmmmmmmm. euro. and hid's

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
zenki front looks way more killer than the kouki. the rear of the car is ROUND AS FUCK so why would sharp headlights look better?

just needs the euro lenses. mmmmmmmm. euro. and hid's

^ Agreed. Zenki > Kouki.

But going on topic e36 > s14.

Let the wars begin.

rwdrift said:
^ Agreed. Zenki > Kouki.

But going on topic e36 > s14.

Let the wars begin.

I agree with Estie too.

But no wai mang! As far as appearance, I like them both so much I couldn't say which is better. But S14's can be modded easier and be made faster, cheaper and definitely easier! E36's definitely have the better platform however. Vorshlag, hurry up and make the E36 the perfect car already!!!!

Hahah Vorshlag wanted to sponsor my car... but after a while they dropped communications with me :( I was going to be their test rat. I wanted to do a 5 lug to pick up their 17" wheels.

Yeah, I have been watching their site for like a year now waiting patiently for some good news on a E36 swap kit. It just keeps taking longer, and longer...

240sx= Dog shit I stepped on and scraped on a curb.
hahah Damn man you bimmer guys are hardcore :laugh: I could give a shit if I was driving a zenki, kouki, bmw, mazda, kia.... As long as that shit gets sideways and keeps sideways i would drive it. Oh yeah someting that doesn't blow up very easy would be nice too :bigthumbu

kleen555 said:
hahah Damn man you bimmer guys are hardcore :laugh: I could give a shit if I was driving a zenki, kouki, bmw, mazda, kia.... As long as that shit gets sideways and keeps sideways i would drive it. Oh yeah someting that doesn't blow up very easy would be nice too :bigthumbu

:laugh: kia

FlyinFINN said:
240sx= Dog shit I stepped on and scraped on a curb.

Yeah they're almost as bad as plastic radiators (and thermostat housings), or rear ends that seem to endlessly fall apart, or over complicated vanos systems that never function properly and result in crap for power, or 8000 wires under the dashboard, or interior pieces falling off daily...

Tonymac said:
Yeah they're almost as bad as plastic radiators (and thermostat housings), or rear ends that seem to endlessly fall apart, or over complicated vanos systems that never function properly and result in crap for power, or 8000 wires under the dashboard, or interior pieces falling off daily...

Ive never heard of rear ends falling apart.... the diff bolt breaking yea. As for everything else, I have not experienced any problems :laugh:

FlyinFINN said:
I have not experienced any problems :laugh:

Im just saying, from the 2 240sx's Ive owned. And from seeing people I know personally that have 240's (engine problems, engine problems, engine problems) e36>240

Yes, engine problems are pretty regular when they have 130k+ miles and are then beaten on regularly. Not to mention, most 240s are older than e36's and most of their issues I see wind up being the result of ghetto rigged parts and tons of abuse (or accidents). I seem to recall more than a few BMW issues (all OEM engine, cooling, electrical, ect) during my Ter-Tech years.

Back
Top Bottom