Subtle widebody.

rwdrift

Erick Mahle
Driver
Just subtle you know... you can barely tell.

Found this while looking for something else... thought it was worth to share.

Attachments

• topscoot-0000.jpg
    topscoot-0000.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 161
HAWT THO! The rear wheels dont look that wide. Looks like they just used a spacer instead of a wder lower offset wheel

Another subtle widebody:
cl121.jpg

Wheel specs (to put things into perspective) are 18x11-20 245/40 ,18x12-48 275/35.

Tonymac said:
Another subtle widebody:
cl121.jpg

Wheel specs (to put things into perspective) are 18x11-20 245/40 ,18x12-48 275/35.
Thats nice kinda reminds me of a skyline...i always see a Mercedez with a ghetto ass widebody. next time i see it ill take a pic so you guys can see the opposite of
'Subtle"

jdmnismo300 said:
kouki front end needed on that biatch
you my good friend are what i call a band wagoner, zenki front end till i die. i crash it and who cares i get parts cheaper because everyone else is going kouki.. that s14 is perfect- hood,seats, ride hight, and poo poo lights.

Last edited:
lmao fanboy because i feel the rear ends agressiveness doesnt match those PUSSY ASS ROUND HEADLIGHTS. huge fender pull or wide body would go great with the more agresive looking kouki lights/front end chuck actually sent me pm over this lol

That S14 is fine the way it is. If it was kouki, the front end woundn't match the rest of the body (like if does now...which it doesn't) since it's smoother nstead of being squared. The only car I'd put a kouki front end wound be a s13 vert since it's squared.

Yea thats a Zeemax widebody on that bmw. Its nice from some angles, but from otheres...eh.

it would look better kouki because the kouki is wider inthe front therefor it makes it more praportionate with the wide body!!!! agreed on KOUKI!!!!

Back
Top Bottom