Straight Stance Low Low Flush Show

JDM UP's

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/austincarmodyphotography/5622175524/"]Straight Stance low low show | Flickr - Photo Sharing!@@AMEPARAM@@http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5026/5622175524_4cdf850a23_m.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@5622175524@@AMEPARAM@@4cdf850a23[/ame]

FOR THE SHOW- $10.00 entry day of show
FOR THE CAR MEET- FREE

Awards:
Stretch and Poke
Most Camber
Flush Factor
Stance off < Elimination of three vehicles. Peoples choice)
Sickest of them all

Prizes provided by:
Mackin Industries
XS Energy Drink
BORLA Exhaust
Fastbrakes.com
Sparkplugs.com
BC Racing Suspension

Please RSVP.

i wanna go. Question, why would you disable downloads of the photo, i'm not going to remember unless i set it as my background.

here
save as then
set as background

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/austincarmodyphotography/5622175524/sizes/l/in/photostream/"]All sizes | Straight Stance low low show | Flickr - Photo Sharing!@@AMEPARAM@@http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5026/5622175524_4cdf850a23_m.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@5622175524@@AMEPARAM@@4cdf850a23[/ame]

lol i posted the picture on my flickr and as a photographer i dont allow downloads of my work. ill see if i can make it downloadable for you guys

since when is it cool to run a lot of camber?

Agreed... it must be similar to the 'rust my brand new VW's hood' idea.

I suppose its because people watched too much Back to the Future and wanted to ride around with an old guy that has had way too much caffine.

CAMBER WINNNNNNN (who cares thats its positive, its still the most.)

back-to-the-future-delorean.jpg

its a certain style that has its place i guess...

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

if your no interested in the event, please move on to the next thread.

seem to be taking it a little personal.

You're joking right? Why do you think it's cool to hate everything? You're not a car fan, you're a critic.

No I don't "hate" everything nor do I find it "cool". And fyi, I've been into cars my entire life thanks to my heritage and with knowledge comes criticism. If someone could kindly explain why is it so cool about running extreme amounts camber I'll shut my critical ass mouth close

No I don't "hate" everything nor do I find it "cool". And fyi, I've been into cars my entire life thanks to my heritage and with knowledge comes criticism. If someone could kindly explain why is it so cool about running extreme amounts camber I'll shut my critical ass mouth close

I'm still waiting for an answer too

camber4.jpg

camber.jpg

camber2.jpg

camber3.jpg

it makes your car handle gooder, that's cool enough for me.

knowledge doesn't bring with it criticism, lack of self-esteem brings criticism.

camber4.jpg

camber.jpg

camber2.jpg

camber3.jpg

it makes your car handle gooder, that's cool enough for me.

knowledge doesn't bring with it criticism, lack of self-esteem brings criticism.

The only philosophy that this statement has to offer is that you're ignorant. Next time, take a moment and think before you type. And nice job there "gooder".

@boxmod,
1. there's three rollas.
2. we both know how to use google!
3. you got to admit that alot of people into "cars" probably think drifting is dumb, and when they say that shit we all realize they are just close minded. i don't see why we can't like hydraulics, and candy paint, and leather interior, and solid front axles, and v twins, and rusty fords, and shiny infiniti's, and purpose built race cars, all at the same time?

@solo, i was joking with the "gooder", sorry you didn't get it.

The reason why they run so much camber is for show. Same reason why people put 28 inch rims . Not for performance just looks . Certain amount of camber does help, but not excess amount. Is that good enough ?

The reason why they run so much camber is for show. Same reason why people put 28 inch rims . Not for performance just looks . Certain amount of camber does help, but not excess amount. Is that good enough ?

If you're answer would have included something along the lines of what he said^ then I would have understood. But don't come and tell me that running extreme amounts of camber is sweet for driving because it's not.

Back
Top Bottom