Stolen Green 92 240SX Coupe

i know some west indian people that, and im sad to say it, "lift" peoples shit. what i will do is try and keep your list in mind and talk to any of them that i know of, and see if they slip with some stuff that might belong to you, if it does then i will send you their way,

and uh no problem man, if my phone would have rang and someone hung up like that i would do the same thing. dont even worry about it, i would've kept callin if the person didn't pick up but thats me though

i feel for you i <3 coupes too.

i hope you get this car back
it looks so nice
what is it with people steeling drift cars
i see post about peoples cars getting jacked like 2 times a month

burninskulls091 said:
i hope you get this car back
it looks so nice
what is it with people steeling drift cars
i see post about peoples cars getting jacked like 2 times a month
i actually think it is.. people see the work that goes into these cars.. and the stuff it has..their a target!

fawking bastards!!! i never saw the wheel setup on the car =( .......ill offer money for info that leads to this car being found!!!!

i hope some bitch ass nigga has bawls to rock these wheels or post em on ebay!!! this car was built was sweat and tears!!!

Miami_drifter said:
i actually think it is.. people see the work that goes into these cars.. and the stuff it has..their a target!
and i think all the Honda guys are jealous that they are fwd so they try to make up for it by steeling one of our cars...i hope you catch these guys and teach them a lesson

Hey Yuca,

Small world, I'm from FSS.com. One of your buds posted on there about your car. I remember your car very well because we've had a few run-ins on the road here in Kendall and the turnpike. I'll keep an eye out. Not much into imports but you had a very nice car. Other than yours, I always dug early 80s Corollas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here at work bored, decided to create this. Since he said they went south on the FL Turnpike from Kendall Dr then the car is most likely in the red shaded area. The red shade stops before the big curve due to another toll right there. Keep a look out for whoever lives in these areas.

If you guys want to use this on other sites, let me know so I can unlock the link protection on my dot com. Just PM me with the different sites.

stolen240.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
damn bro that blows. I think I saw you around tamarac area? a while back. I'll be on the look out if that helps

hmmm i think i saw this car about 2 days ago on monday. It was parked at a shopping mall i remember saying oh shit looks clean. This was on W 4th avenue and 49st. Hialeah, Florida . Pm me for any questions or aim me @ Emeru7171.

Thats by Hialeah High right? Sorry don't know Hialeah too well.

Why would they be driving around with it though? :confused:

Good start though.

No nvm owner of car spoke wit me on aim. And it was him driving around he said cuz it was stolen Tuesday Night. And i saw it monday. ; ; sorry

Also hangout @ the shell/wendys on Gram Dairy road and Gratigny Parkway across the street from Publix.

Did a few laps around some neighborhoods with my brother and we saw nothing but a Black 240 Hatch wit rici ass decals >.<

Back
Top Bottom