Stolen Green 92 240SX Coupe

Down south peeeps....keep a look out, i live way to far up north from miami to see this car around...Im sorry to hear it man, fucking bullshit ass people!

we need to start cutting off fingers and hands to people that steal, like the middle east does. i bet that shit will slow down alot. im in kendal alot ill try to keep a look out for stuff. should be to find those rims. not to many of those laying around. sorry to hear the lost.....

Damn dude, your car is crazy hot. This sucks, and hopefully your car can be recovered safely.

Again, keep an eye out for part outs.

Good luck man

damn bro im sorry to see dat coupe disappear i meet u thru r/c racin dat sucks ass best of luck to u.

keep an eye out on WWW.southfloridaraceing.com all the ricers and fucken crooked motherfuckers are there man trustme i know a few of them il keep aneye outbut fuck thats some bull shit bull ass shit i say fucken asswhole peaple desirve to be poked in the balls with hot knives no make that hot rebar

i say we put out an ASS WHOOPING order. if anyone sees the car and or the person an asswhooping must be issued. all in favor???

Thanks again guys. I feel like this is a witch hunt. I'm still hopeful something will turn up. We shall see... Heads will roll.

(MOVIE ANNOUNCER VOICE) A CAR STOLEN *tHEIF VOICE* IN A TIME WHEN ALL HOPE WAS LOST *screaming (noooooooo)* ONE GROUP OF FRIENDS, STEPPED UP TO THE CHALLENGE *CRASH, BOOM, SMASH* Quinten Tarantino's SFLDrifters Kicks The Theifs Ass. (kill bill music *WAA WAA WAAaA*

just a little humor to lighten the mood

09-10-2006, 01:00 PM
rollordie
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2005
Car: mr2-T & 89 Coupe
My Garage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW...the car was found in the redlands area.....176st SW 152 ave.......(down south)

---------------

I found this back in september of last year when he got his car stolen from the Kendall area...

i think i'm going to weld my name into the side of my car and engine... alogn with my address lol.

it sucks dude. sad to hear.

omg Gaston this is too fucking freaky. I had a dream last night about your car.........im not joking.

Dood im sorry this has happened. We all know the statistics about stolen vehicles, I hope yours is a different case. Good luck bro, I wish I could do something.

omfg dude this sucks, man i love your car too, i think its the nicest looking car ont he site by FAR. i hope you find it right away.

really sucks to hear that man.. i hope you find your car and find the mother fuckers who stole it and throw them off the 5th story of a parking garage =X

Back
Top Bottom