Stolen Green 92 240SX Coupe

YucA

Driver
So, my car got stolen sometime this morning. Sunpass shows they got on the southbound Turnpike from Kendall Dr. around 3am. I know that doesnt mean much, but its something. If anyone has seen anything, or knows anything please let me know. PM me or whatever...

For those that dont know, heres a pic of my car...
regasaligned1.jpg

oh snap bro, that shit sucks sorry... Man and you ride was pure hotness, i will keep my eyes open... Check ebay a lot, and local people... Thats my worst fear of my ride being stolen, i dont even want to finish painting at times.. :(

What!!!! OMG man your car was so hot. Make a list of parts of something so people can keep their eye out for people trying to part it out. Your rims will be a dead give away. I hope you can catch these people. I will have my eye out for sure. Good Luck

o man that sucks bro. im so sorry to hear that man. hit up the down south guys on here= RICKY (drifter180sx) abraham (boostedkoukI) santi (santi122) ILL DEF KEEP MY EYES OPEN

damn thats close to home, off Kendall drive? i'll definitely keep my eyes open, the car looks familiar, by any chance did you have 350Z wheels before or something? the car seems familiar.......

i'm down in the kendall area as well, someone almost pulled this off on my boys Mustang a few months back..... I hate when people steal things because they are jealous. Hope you recover it with no damage.

hell yeah that sucks, he called me this morning, cuz he thought i pranked called him after stealing the car, my phone accidently dialed yuca yesterday while working on my car, its no prob though i would feel the same way, i'll make sure to keep an eye out on all 240 forums that i possibly can. now im afraid for my car

yea man. im super paranoid about my car. god forbid something happens or it turns up missing i dont know what i would do. everynight when i get home, i yank the e-brake to the sky, wheel all the way to the right, stock alarm(it makes noise), lock the steering wheel and make sure its ass in so if they want it they have to drag it out. and im gonna get a clifford now. bro i hope you get it back man.

wow just wow. my shit got broke into like last month but they didnt get the car. omg this shit is a sad sad day. fucking honda crowd. i feel your loss. your car was so fresh so clean. goddamn.

kill em all.

Damn, gay. I have an alarm now and unplug my cas when i park. I used to take my ignitor with me. Good luck man.

take one from the honda world. take your ecu with you. when i had the integra i would sleep with my ecu next to me

kleen555 said:
What!!!! OMG man your car was so hot. Make a list of parts of something so people can keep their eye out for people trying to part it out. Your rims will be a dead give away. I hope you can catch these people. I will have my eye out for sure. Good Luck

sucks to hear, but ^ is right and you should get on that list quick

Hey guys

Im a close friend of his

The car was SR20 with greddy front mount
Nismo Exhaust
Megan Racing coil overs
Omori Guages
Wheels where regamasters

Hope we can find it and get it back

Quick parts rundown. Please keep your eyes peeled. Thanks for the kind words.

Ricky Cash - My bad i called you early brah. glad you understand.

1992 240SX SE Coupe is a rare Juniper Green Metallic with no sunroof
Omori Multi-color gauges reading water temp, oil pressure, boost
Nismo Duricon shift knob
FULLY functioning Air Conditioning
Fresh Tints
180MPH speedometer
Momo Steering wheel
Pioneer head unit w/iPod connectivity
Omori gauges
FAL Fans with DiF Controller
Enjuku cooling panel
Enjuku CAS Billet cover
J30 VLSD
ACT Street/Strip clutch kit
Greddy VSPL FMIC
HKS SSQV
Walbro 255 fuel pump
NISMO engine/tranny mounts
Copper Manifold Gasket (Strong and efficient!)
Ported stock exhaust manifold
Turbo to manifold gasket was replaced with an OEM replacement and metal Locking NUTS
Greddy Turbo Extension
Megan 3" DP
Gutted Cat
Nismo 3" catback (VERY RARE and quiet, straight from jdm land)
Aluminum intake with a K&N filter
Dual Row Radiator
Greddy Rad. cap
Nismo Thermostat
Megan 32way adjustable Coilovers
5 lug swap
SPL Parts Front tension rods
z32 26mm aluminum calipers
Stainless Steel Brake lines up front
E-Code H4 headlights (Light pattern has sharp cutoff)
JDM Turn Signals
JDM Trunk lock with matching keys
Shaved Antenna hole
Shaved Windshield squirters
Desmond Regamasters 17x9 17x10 on Azenis RT-615’s

Back
Top Bottom