Stolen!!!!Doge 3500 dually blue

im so sad man i dont think cops will they got into my shop and took my mig welder
i dunt even understand

i think you got crook cops at your shop. they got licensed to kill, shoot and specially to steal.

oh man, nice truck, i will keep my eyes wide open when im on the streets.

man is hard to keep away the thiefs away from your vehicle, specially when you have car alarm, steering wheel lock, and everything. best thing to do if they go all over that and take the car away, may be put up a cell phone hiden on the vehicle with a gps tracker on, so even if the thief thinks he got the car and he is safe somewhere , you have a good chance to track the phone by gps ( bring along your Desert Eagle .50 caliber n ready to put some holes once u get there ) , ofc if you cannt afford that you can always get this system as well. anyways this helps to other people as well. better spend few bucks on a gps tracker system than having nothing loosing everything and hoping for the cops to find it for you. n god knows how long will take that.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear about the truck getting stolen.. anything being stolen sucks :(

and sorry for the total thread jack but would you be willing to sell that trailor in the first pic? im looking to get something exactly like that. maybe 1000 and that would help you get a beater. lmk again sorry

seems like an inside job if u ask me. they knew u had a racing suit and a welder...u don't just "steal" those 2 things along with a truck u know?
Just sayin...
Either way, I hope u find ur stuff man.

seems like an inside job if u ask me. they knew u had a racing suit and a welder...u don't just "steal" those 2 things along with a truck u know?
Just sayin...
Either way, I hope u find ur stuff man.

im thinking the same shit...someone knows what you got Ryan. downfall to owning a business and all types of randem dudes come and go

Did you rip somebody off? Or piss off a customer? Could be payback if you did something wrong.

bummer bro hope you find the truck u should call the scrap yards and let them know about it in case the idiot is one of the stupid theives...

Ryan did nothing to provoke this. It seems to be an inside job, but proving it is the hard part.

Back
Top Bottom