Stolen!!!!Doge 3500 dually blue

damn ryan that sucks so hard..i definetly hope you either relocate shop (cause they might be back) or get an alarm or something.

ill keep my eye out. Check around warehouse districts.

It would be awesome if the guy stole the stuff shows up at Fara or PBIR trailering his car with the truck and your suit on lolol.

we've been playing detective and were pretty sure who did it. but now we need to get proof. so....... we'll see

please keep looking people its still out there on the roads most likely ...! keep ur eyes on the watch please!!!!!

please keep looking people its still out there on the roads most likely ...! keep ur eyes on the watch please!!!!!

I highly doubt anyone drives a stolen truck around this long... keep an eye on CL and other places for scrap/parts

nah he is keeping an eye out for the truck i appreciate any help ...i really just need as many eyes on the street for this thing as possible because i believe it is still being used with a different tag and possible different paint job

Good for him looking out, but would you really want a retard searching for this? How can than even be remotely considered your truck?

I think I found it too.

It's kinda blue, and it's listed under 2011 f350.

Good for him looking out, but would you really want a retard searching for this? How can than even be remotely considered your truck?

I think I found it too.

It's kinda blue, and it's listed under 2011 f350.

somebody has a fucking sandy ass vagina tonight. boyfriend aint watchin the game with ya?

Back
Top Bottom