*STOLEN 1998 240sx Kouki white* Found on Page 5

this is the owner of the kouki. My buddy posted this thread for me. i got the car back. they took the bumper,headlights, hood, fenders etc... coils are gone was sitting on stock suspension when i pulled up. interior is all there but damaged my door panels.

i saw some of the other cars that were at the shop that were alot worse then mine. a evo 9 has its whole front end chopped off. when i got to the the lot they had 2 acura RSX, 2 Evo 9's and my kouki. and a whole dumpter full of parts. i saw my bumper in it, so hoping my fenders and other stuff is in there too.

Thanks for the info man. Do you have any info on how the fucktard took your car? Did he tow it, or broke into it and drove it away?

Attn: Ass Hat,

Just thought I'd let you know that before your n00b ass starts blabering away about how we're "idiots" and we need a "crime-watch for our community", I think YOU should know that THIS community indeed DOES keep an eye out for stolen items. Not only do we keep tabs on SFLDrifters.com, but also Zilvia.net, Tamparacing.org, and NICOclub.com along with Facebook as well. And thanks for the ifail tip, tell us something we don't know.

Yours Truly,

The Resident Troll

Hate to call names.... but it's only true with the kids on here are pathetic.

On another note. If your kouki is stolen just try attending some car meets and try finding zenki with a kouki front end. Just look at the VIN. Or rare items or custom items you incorporated onto your car. hard to prove someone stole your items with no proof unfortunatley. And obviously any thief in this scene keeps up to date with the forums. There are 1k+ views on this thread and only a few posted. Hate to see this Honda fad in the Nissan community. I've worked my ass off to build mine, and unfortunately i don't have enough to afford a house with a garage, so i invested on gps trackers and a 9mm. Glade you have your car back. :bigthumbu

Fuck yeah, Ahora Que le corten los guevos a Esos ladrones come Pinga, I hope they can find the other 240 that where stolen.

Hate to call names.... but it's only true with the kids on here are pathetic.

On another note. If your kouki is stolen just try attending some car meets and try finding zenki with a kouki front end. Just look at the VIN. Or rare items or custom items you incorporated onto your car. hard to prove someone stole your items with no proof unfortunatley. And obviously any thief in this scene keeps up to date with the forums. There are 1k+ views on this thread and only a few posted. Hate to see this Honda fad in the Nissan community. I've worked my ass off to build mine, and unfortunately i don't have enough to afford a house with a garage, so i invested on gps trackers and a 9mm. Glade you have your car back. :bigthumbu

Who the fuck is this guy? :laugh:

evos are there getting stolen to :(. glad mines not missing. glad to see they shut this shit down and you got your car bad.

Who the fuck is this guy? :laugh:

So far he's proving to be an idiot. Our "resident troll" already gave him a piece. I say he gives him the full force.

Mr. I'm gonna make an iPhone app for everyone and give them pistols to shoot people.

Point of the thread speaks for itself.

To the op, you becoming part of the lawsuit?

:laugh:

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

So far he's proving to be an idiot. Our "resident troll" already gave him a piece. I say he gives him the full force.

Mr. I'm gonna make an iPhone app for everyone and give them pistols to shoot people.

Point of the thread speaks for itself.

Why so mad?

Not mad but reread your posts and if you think there isn't anything wrong with them please read thru this entire thread.

Tl;dr?

What your saying has been said.
There are already gps tracking apps.

Anyway. Not going to argue. Back on topic.

Glad the op got his car back now for the build thread.:bigthumbu

yeah i am. along with the other owners of the vehicles that are there. BSO told me he was already on probation from the last time he was convicted of the same thing. so i plan on sueing the shit out of him for damages, kinda pissed i still had to pay $200 to get my stolen car out of the lot.

My father was in a group stolen lawsuit aswell. They took his business' liquid assets. Paid everyone for their losses (damages, police yard fee, missing parts cost even if you got the part back, etc) then the lawyer took his 30% of the rest of the remainder. Then the sum was split evenly to the stolen car owners and labeled emotional distress. Which each person got about $8,000 over what they already got for their car.

Goodluck its definitely worth w.e. the lawyer cost is.

My father was in a group stolen lawsuit aswell. They took his business' liquid assets. Paid everyone for their losses (damages, police yard fee, missing parts cost even if you got the part back, etc) then the lawyer took his 30% of the rest of the remainder. Then the sum was split evenly to the stolen car owners and labeled emotional distress. Which each person got about $8,000 over what they already got for their car.

Goodluck its definitely worth w.e. the lawyer cost is.

Who paid them? Im pretty sure that kid doesnt have money to pay the people like that and even if he has to pay restitution whats he gonna pay a month $100 and if hes doesnt have another job or if hes in jail hows he gonna pay it? This is fucked up but i wouldnt get my hopes up for getting anything else.. yes i would try to pursure it but just be happy you got your car back and anything else you get just consider it a blessing

Anyway all im saying is that life is fucked up sometimes- dude should have his hands cut off

Back
Top Bottom