*STOLEN 1998 240sx Kouki white* Found on Page 5

That's nuts bro! Looks like the hooked up version of my roommates car (Stock White Kouki). We live on Sunrise and University and they actually broke into his car.. Try to Hotwire it, tried to push start it.. Couldnt and ended up finding like 2k worth of tools in his trunk and took that and left.

And we live in a complex that has cameras everywhere and they couldn't see nothing.. I think about my car everyday I have to park in a guest parking far away from a place that I can just look out the window and see..

But GL to ops friend, hope he/she finds it in one piece..

You should tell them your address and where you keep your spare key ^.^ tmi on your post . Thank god I sold my vert

You should tell them your address and where you keep your spare key ^.^ tmi on your post . Thank god I sold my vert

Phew thank God I don't have a spare key. -_- And if anything goes missing your the only one who knows where I live Damien.. So git readdyyyyy.

That's nuts bro! Looks like the hooked up version of my roommates car (Stock White Kouki). We live on Sunrise and University and they actually broke into his car.. Try to Hotwire it, tried to push start it.. Couldnt and ended up finding like 2k worth of tools in his trunk and took that and left.

And we live in a complex that has cameras everywhere and they couldn't see nothing.. I think about my car everyday I have to park in a guest parking far away from a place that I can just look out the window and see..

But GL to ops friend, hope he/she finds it in one piece..

ok now that i know the area do you mind telling me the complex name. i promise i wont take too long. thanks.

:threadjac

I don't see how.. I see it as staying active while we wait for more info on the stolen car. Parts list, unique or different things the car may have had on it or done to it.

And only reason I pointed out the area where i live is to show that is somewhat close to where this car was stolen.. And I'm scurred for my buckets life.

stock motor. car is "was" sitting on work xt7's and has "had" coil overs. and exhaust.
it has right front damage to the bumper ,hood and headlight.
I actually woke up to bring it to the body shop to start repairs and thats when i discovered it was gone. called the tow company, they said they didnt have it.

Phew thank God I don't have a spare key. -_- And if anything goes missing your the only one who knows where I live Damien.. So git readdyyyyy.

I wouldn't drive all the way to where you live even if I did want to steal it ! You live far as hell Dude I hated my life that day .

Fucking bull shit this shit has to stop
Just waiting for them to come

e0d60fc8.jpg

This shit is horrible, I can't believe how often this happens down there. N2HIFI just spent a good 4 days arming my car. I could give you the key and keypad and you still wouldn't be able to drive away in it lol But I guess he'll have some job security when we move down there. I would think people would invest in a decent alarm system :ugh:

Back
Top Bottom