*STOLEN 1998 240sx Kouki white* Found on Page 5

Not to come off like an asshole, but I used to repo for a living. I dont care how many alarms, how low, how many kill switches or anything else you install, your car still can be taken. The only thing that is going to keep them from stealing it, is a garage and everyone cant afford a garage.

Not to come off like an asshole, but I used to repo for a living. I dont care how many alarms, how low, how many kill switches or anything else you install, your car still can be taken. The only thing that is going to keep them from stealing it, is a garage and everyone cant afford a garage.

or.. a barking dog when someone pulls up and a cocked 40

Last edited:
The only time people come there is if it's a part I don't want in my scion like the motor

you shouldve made me show you my id and write down my license number. honestly, even if you think im just a kid and it isnt necessary. you really should take precautions. you dont want everything you worked for gone in a lousy 5 mins..

i have a feeling the same guys are doin this my homeboy shit was stolen a couple of weeks ago..n i know of a couple more after that...i really hope know one comes for mine cause i will kill for my ride...hope these guys doing this get delt with..people spend alot of time n money to get their cars looking n running right...hopefully these fagets get delt with....

i have a feeling the same guys are doin this my homeboy shit was stolen a couple of weeks ago..n i know of a couple more after that...i really hope know one comes for mine cause i will kill for my ride...hope these guys doing this get delt with..people spend alot of time n money to get their cars looking n running right...hopefully these fagets get delt with....

amen brotha...
somebody should do a bait car..
an catch these ppl

Last edited:
lol, my shit stays in a garage...with an alarm. So you have 1 minute to disarm the garage alarm before the cops get signaled. Otherwise, Cape coral has an emergency response time of 1 minute and 43 seconds.
meaning, u have 3 min tops.
Good luck.

it uses a prepaid cell phone card... you can even call it (it doesn't ring) and it'll activate a microphone... so while you're tracking it, you can listen in. Give police details of what you hear such as language, etc.

That's nuts bro! Looks like the hooked up version of my roommates car (Stock White Kouki). We live on Sunrise and University and they actually broke into his car.. Try to Hotwire it, tried to push start it.. Couldnt and ended up finding like 2k worth of tools in his trunk and took that and left.

And we live in a complex that has cameras everywhere and they couldn't see nothing.. I think about my car everyday I have to park in a guest parking far away from a place that I can just look out the window and see..

But GL to ops friend, hope he/she finds it in one piece..

Back
Top Bottom