Start getting ready... NOPI comes to Miami on April 14th.

im goin sunday with some friends hopefully it doesnt rain, cause weather report says scattered showers

I'm sure this won't get answered in time.. we are coming from Jacksonville. I know people said they think you can buy tickets at the gate, but does anyone know for sure? I'd hate to have to drive 5 hours to find out I can't get in. It's at Dolphins Stadium right? Where in the hell are they going to hold this event? I didn't see anything big enough to hold a spectacular event. If anyone has any information that would keep us from coming down there, please let me know..

im going with some friends. so i guess everyone is going sunday cause that seems to be the best day. lets hope we all dont show up and they say sorry no tix at the door. cause then i will have have wasted 20 min of my time getting there. anyone know what the prices may be at the door?

You can buy tix at the gate...It isno different than any other event they throw else where..This is not HIN it's NOPI....Bigger, better and more chicks!!!!

I just got some updates from the people that are at miami today (Saturday)....

Out of the top 16:
Harri Tervola Qualified 13th (after a run in with a wall and bent wheel and control arm)
Cheslea Qualified 1st
Dado Qualified 16th

This is all Ive heard, any more updates post here. Cant wait to see the comp tommorrow!

Hey guys for the ones that didn't go...YA"LL SUCK!!!! the show is like eh...but the drifting was badd ass through out the day and awesome at the end of the day.....People that had real good runs were the ones mention above^^^^.....The only thing that sucked was the Jason didn't do as good as he wanted to but he kicked ass in the tandem..........And the thing that amzed me alot was Nick Hogan. Today was the first time I saw him in person and had the impression that he would be the worst out there. His first runs were like eh. but as the day went by......MAN, he was getting those clipping points awesome one second you see the cone the other it disappears, he did real good. Tomorrow suppose to be even better so IMO it's worth paying 30 bux to check them uot so if you decide to do a NOPI event in the future you know what's expected.....

chelsey fuck yeah

you know the guy that rock's the little miata

he show to the bro's at qualifing WHAT'S UP.

HE QUALIFIED FIRST... SO BRING YOUR SORRY ASSES TO MIAMI TOMORROW AND SUPPORT YOUR BOYS.

because the pro's wont let the new guys get it easy...

Well Im going in like 30 min....got to set up my car again....hopefully the drifting gets better today!!!

Back
Top Bottom