Start getting ready... NOPI comes to Miami on April 14th.

Andy is a friend of mine and an awesome guy...I can't wait to see him tear it up down here.

Anyway, I'll get ahold of him and see if I can't get him to spill some info on how we could get some locals on the course. ;)

Rollcage wise, from what I understand...you can compete, you just cant make it to top 16 tandems. Dont quote me on that though.

Hey everyone as far as rollcages go i will place a order for those of you on here that want them. I can offer just a seat/harness bar, complete cage and rear section all bolt in and will be here before the event. I know some people here dont like or think cages are "cool" but for some events they are necessary. and they stiffen up the car anyways. I will be giving you the lowest cost possible i can.

Contact info:

Chris B.

email: canbarinc@yahoo.com
305-796-4955

Shop 4334 peters road
Plantation Fl, 33317
call beore

I should be there, not sure. Iwant to go but not sure if something Mercedes related might come up

easier to hold ALT and type 164 on the keypad, not teh numbers above keyboard. If youre on a laptop you usually have to do Fn+ALT 164 and use the numbers on 789-UIO-JKL Here ya go-------> ñ and

165 = Ñ, 130= é 129= ü 128= Ç 156= £ 157= ¥

153=ö

here are the retail prices for some of the cages:

S14/S13: $979.95 6 point full cage bolt in

$559.95 4 point Race roll bar bolt in

AE86 carolla 84-88: $979.95 6 point full cage bolt in

$559.95 4 point Race roll bar bolt in

Remember I am not allowed to put up the prices i will Give you but believe me they are much cheaper than what you see here, These prices are Suggested Retail for all cages and bars. if you want one by APRIL 14th call me now or email me and I will get it for you. and they have the HD foam for the cages The SFI 45.1 approved foam is something like $29
I am unsure on how much you get for that price. also they have the other padding not SFI approved for $7 dollars and it comes in Black Blue or Red.. Thanks and let me know if you are interested. There are many more applications but they are all the same on pricing.Any applications u dont see email me or call me and i will let you know what they have for your car.

Thanks much

Chris B.
SoFlaAutoSports.com
305-796-4955

Iam Going

whiterabbit7500 said:
anyone have anything on getting tix yet? i'm looking to buy them now before it gets sold out in an hour... :bigthumbu

I AM GOING ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !....Iam going to be bench drifting....lol
I bought my tickets online on the 12th..$25 a head....It's going to be crazy......

you can buy them here http://www.nopi.com/2006/index.htm
Go to events and look for the miami and click away

for the people who wanted to drift at nopi....
It said on the website.." Official Drift Licensed Drivers only " That sucks ! ! ! ! !

I wonder if they're selling those in hialeah yet...lol

1172008970.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom