Starcraft 2

Alright I'll DL it for Mac right now and also try Diablo 3. Hopefully I'll play tonight.

- Damnit. No one has the Starcraft2 torrent for Mac yet that doesn't need the key (and only the beta version of Starcraft2 at that). And no one has Diablo 3 torrent either, for Mac.

Last edited:
Alright I'll DL it for Mac right now and also try Diablo 3. Hopefully I'll play tonight.

- Damnit. No one has the Starcraft2 torrent for Mac yet that doesn't need the key (and only the beta version of Starcraft2 at that). And no one has Diablo 3 torrent either, for Mac.

Diablo 3 isn't out yet );. Diablo 2 came out 10 years ago, and we're still waiting for D3. Release is in 2011, just sayin' keep eye out for the release 'cause that shit is gonna be epic.

Last edited:
Wow, downloaded Diablo 2. What a load of horse shit. Not what I was expecting.

Diablo 3 isn't out yet );. Diablo 2 came out 20 years ago, and we're still waiting for D3. Release is in 2011, just sayin' keep eye out for the release 'cause that shit is gonna be epic.

Oh, that makes sense then. lol

Last edited:
Diablo 3 isn't out yet );. Diablo 2 came out 20 years ago, and we're still waiting for D3. Release is in 2011, just sayin' keep eye out for the release 'cause that shit is gonna be epic.

Dude it came out 10 years ago. You're an entire decade off lol.

Dude it came out 10 years ago. You're an entire decade off lol.

Wewps, fixed :bigthumbu thanks.

Anyway, anyone still play Diablo 2? I have a lvl 90 PvP Fire Sorc lol.'

Wow, downloaded Diablo 2. What a load of horse shit. Not what I was expecting.

Haha man, I love D2!! But you have to download the expansion too, LoD.

Last edited:
Wewps, fixed :bigthumbu thanks.

Anyway, anyone still play Diablo 2? I have a lvl 90 PvP Fire Sorc lol.'

Haha man, I love D2!! But you have to download the expansion too, LoD.

Expansion? Does it make it look less like Zelda 1?

Expansion? Does it make it look less like Zelda 1?

Still looks the same, haha. Just has more characters. Trust me man, the game is fun! Download the expansion and we'll play online. You just need to level up and shit, then you'll like it.

Back
Top Bottom