Starcraft 2

tried it didnt like it but then again dont like star craft its way way too boring for me. but my home boy is a starcraft freak and he loves it so i guess its good if your a fan of star craft.

Was never really a fan of Starcraft either, although I love strategy games. I'm extremely excited about Diablo 3 though.. But anyway, I decided to pick it up and God this game is fun. Graphics are great when running it on ultra and you can just play it for hours! Had some 4v4's with friends last night at it was definitely fun.

I'll add you when I get on tonight! Lookin' for more people to play with!

just got raped like 5 times in a row...

Game's a little complicated at first, but once you learn the hot keys and what's best to build you'll be good. I'm getting really good with Protoss, getting faster too. The main reason why people suck at the beginning is because you're building too slow. Good practice is playing against medium comps for a while.

I noticed people playing with protoss were fukin murkin me fast as shit and with some serious firepower - maybe I need to get away from terran for a while

I noticed people playing with protoss were fukin murkin me fast as shit and with some serious firepower - maybe I need to get away from terran for a while

Terran is easiest to learn with 'cause everything is cheap. You need to know what to make, so you're effective. As soon as I start, I begin by making (For Protoss), one probe (SCV for Terran). As soon as he's made I have him start building a Pylon (Needed to be able to build things). As soon as he makes it I send him back to the mines, and start making another probe. Once that probe is done, I make him build a fort thing (allows me to make cannons), and I send him back to the mines. Then I make another probe right after, have him build those gas shits, send him back to collect gas. I make another probe right after, and have him build another pylon around the only entrance people use to get to me and I send him back to collect. I make ANOTHER probe and I start making cannons for defense right around the entrance. Within 10 minutes I have 20 probes collecting shit, so I'm RICH as FUCK and I don't have to worry about anything. Then I start building my army when I feel my D is strong enough and wouldn't have to worry about them fucking me up during the process. Your best bet is to stick with Terran till you get better. Protoss is the most expensive I believe, and Zergs are raw as fuck but anytime you want to build shit you have to sacrifice a helper dude. You jump on Zerg when you're already really experienced. My favorite class is Protoss. Let's jump on tonight and we'll fight some bots so you can see how I start.

Hmm, maybe I'll try this out. Hope it's available for Mac, not playing it on laptop.

Hmm, maybe I'll try this out. Hope it's available for Mac, not playing it on laptop.

Yeah it is, that's what I'm running it on(Mac), as well as every other Blizzard game. Keep an eye out for Diablo 3 too. Fun as fuck.

Back
Top Bottom