SR20 Rx-7?

The appearance of the car should disturb you more than the engine choice. Yeah Tony Angelo did this ages ago w/ his FC.

thats just disrespectful.....would have been a lil better if it weren't a vert...shitty ass sr in an FC i should slap this foo

I was gonna do SR FC. I really really wanted to do it, but I just wasnt gonna have all the money I needed. Once the SR popped I was gonna do KA-T FC. That shit would have been hotfire.
P.S.
Josh (runs the OSW events) Was 99% done with his SR FC and tried to start it only to find out the oil pump was bad.

sr in a fc is stupid... I dont even like srs in 240s...

Why not use a more powerful stock motor that can actually make tq

as much time and money that guy probably put into that fc...i wouldve went with a 20b instead of an sr...no offense to any sr people....dont get me wrong i love me an sr...but i also love me a fucking 3 rotor!!!!! ROTARY FTMFW!!!

as much time and money that guy probably put into that fc...i wouldve went with a 20b instead of an sr...no offense to any sr people....dont get me wrong i love me an sr...but i also love me a fucking 3 rotor!!!!! ROTARY FTMFW!!!

lol i could tell by ur name

+ 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Now a 20b would have triumphed the price he paid for that like 10x over... 20b swap from a shop is ~20k... I know the SR miata swap is only 2500 if you bring the motor.. So I see that cost savings, but a 13bt would still ravage a SR...

But I mean its his car so whatever, shit I want a 5.7 hemi :laugh:

Now a 20b would have triumphed the price he paid for that like 10x over... 20b swap from a shop is ~20k... I know the SR miata swap is only 2500 if you bring the motor.. So I see that cost savings, but a 13bt would still ravage a SR...

But I mean its his car so whatever, shit I want a 5.7 hemi :laugh:

20K for a swap???!?!?!??!!?:eek2:

20b's are big money.
You can do an LS1 for less than a 20b.
SR's arent nearly as much.
KA-T's are cheap as fuck

yeh 20k for a swap.. that includes motor, mounts harness gauges everything... my uncle was thinking about it for his vert, but instead he went tII and save like 19k lol and now is faster than a 20b vert only 3k later.

Back
Top Bottom