SR trans gears any different from KA? (lots of text)

It's not obvious he posted it many times

He believes his gas mileage is bad when comparing to his friends.
He believes his transmission is the culprit because he coasts at a higher rpm than his friends when they are driving right next to him going the same speed
Due to his research and what everyone is telling him, he should be experiencing a better outcome than his friends but in reality it is just the opposite.
He posted here to get more opinions to figure out why.

I didn't read the whole thing but that's my spark notes. Correct me if I'm wrong

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

He's trying to get better mpg because he will be driving it a lot more...

That is what he is trying to gain

It's not obvious he posted it many times

He believes his gas mileage is bad when comparing to his friends.
He believes his transmission is the culprit because he coasts at a higher rpm than his friends when they are driving right next to him going the same speed
Due to his research and what everyone is telling him, he should be experiencing a better outcome than his friends but in reality it is just the opposite.
He posted here to get more opinions to figure out why.

I didn't read the whole thing but that's my spark notes. Correct me if I'm wrong

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

He's trying to get better mpg because he will be driving it a lot more...

That is what he is trying to gain

Couldnt have said it better my self

finally someone who can read and comprehend!

I have S13 SR20DET with S14 KA tranny... also my car was auto i believe its shorter gears with a auto diff... but @65 im crusing around 2950-3050 rpms... also running on Stock SE's with 195-60-15s.... Idk why your shit crusies so high....

Back
Top Bottom