sponsorshlp

Status
Not open for further replies.

american_muscle

Some of you were lnterested ln a sponsorshlp from SCP. PM me lf you want some lnfo and l can get you started. lts pretty easy to get a sponsorshlp but you gotta let me now so l can start your appLlcatlon. BaslcLy you get performance parts wholesale but you save a couple of bucs. Let me now lf your lnterested.

do u have to be elite in order to get a sponsorship by them...let me no im realy interested

Yeah i had a sponsorship by them when they were called racerX motorsports and it just ran out this month Nothing i got was really that much cheaper and its kinda a hassel dealing with them

isnt sponsership suppose to give you the stuff for free unless you break contract? then they either charge you for the stuff or take it back depending the condition of it????

ZenkiSX said:
No sponsership dosen't mean free stuff.

well every well known sponsership form seems to say they give you the stuff for free unless you don't come thru with the requirements.

Not all sponsorships start off by giving you free stuff, it all depends on the contract you sign with them. In this case, these people just give you parts at wholesale, and you advertise them.

They might hook you up with some free stuff once in a while. Im not saying its the best sponsorship out there, but its not exclusive. Its not to hard to get the sponsorship, they aren't looking for hardcore racers, though I'm sure they wouldn't mind. All they ask is that you show their stickers on your car at a couple of events, races or car shows. You can take them off afterwards. Personally, from my experience, they mostly deal in parts for imports. Im just using them to get a few parts, like racing seats and headers. Its saves me a couple of bucks going through them, so why not take advantage? I'd never heard of them either until they offered to sponsor my car for drag racing. Then again faulken wasn't kicking down my door, so until they do I'll take what I can get!

hey man im just starting out and i wouldnt mind some discounted stuff any chance u can hook me up with an application.........im or pm me or just call me at 3052181417...thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom