South Miami Meet

sedanosbirdseye.jpg

just saw this im down, havent been to a hangout in almost a year and everyone ive been to had highschool jdmricer honda boys all over it. Itll be nice to see some nissans

just saw this im down, havent been to a hangout in almost a year and everyone ive been to had highschool jdmricer honda boys all over it. Itll be nice to see some nissans

yeah dude you should come, so far im the only s14 and it'll be cool to have another there....:bigthumbu

is the bbq for sure this weekend? shyt i wouldnt mind going..

Nah, not this sunday we had to postpone it for another date because we're not sure how many ppl are actually going to come, so it'll be better to create a different thread to see how many will come so there be enough food/drinks for everyone.

woah so they can tune a nissan ecu? or did you use a piggyback? i got a Enthalpy ROM tune S13 ECU with pretuned chips that sucks asshole, i want a dyno finetune but i dont know of any shops that can retune a nissan chipped ecu

I had a piggy system from AEM FMIC, they tuned that and my avcr. I can ask them for you if you want if you can retune a nissan chipped ecu. :bigthumbu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom