South Miami Meet

yo guys are weak jus go to starbucks ovr by where we at i kno its a drive but trust me its fun an u get to meet new people why we have to be seperated lets have one big meet

sounds goood to mei live by 441 countyline lol kinda far from the meets but i get around now that gas is perfect priced

k00lest lozer:];419231 said:
he im down for a meet in kendall,but wat if we meet at the publix on the corner of 137 and 152,they have a DAIRY QUEEN X}

now noone will go :mad:

Well that's what we wanna decide, what's best for everyone. Maybe tuesday around 9 so then if u wanna go to the other meet on wed u can still make it

sounds goood to mei live by 441 countyline lol kinda far from the meets but i get around now that gas is perfect priced

Nice to know that u get around lol jk

We can always as well do it on sundays whenever there's no events so we can do the bbq n just chill

Last edited:
Ok so I think it'll be better doing it on sunday when there isn't any meet. No one will be in school and hopefully shouldn't be working. For the time ill say around 3....we can meet up at a park maybe indian hammocks park or any other parks u guys can think of with a bbq grill

Fuck u homie! Lol ill be dropping my ride soon! So any other ideas for another location with a bbq grill?

I still want to go to the meet up north, but setting one down here will hopefully create a bit more community towards this area. As far as the bbq. Indian Hammocks Park is perfect and the spot we normally use has only one speed bump on the way in and plenty of parking.

Last edited:
ok cool but its going to be a meet/bbq all at once. we'll have one next sunday cuz there is an event this sunday for the skidpad

ok so its for sure at indian hammocks park every sunday that theres no event we'll meet up at 2-3.
the address is
11395 sw 79th st miami fl

heres my # 3059756614 if u guys have any questions or get lost. you can hit up coolandy007 to ask him questions as well. please no late booty calls lol

Last edited:
a secluded place with no speed bumps would be baller. hammocks indian park is only 1/2

ok so its for sure at indian hammocks park every sunday that theres no event we'll meet up at 2-3.
the address is
11395 sw 79th st miami fl

heres my # 3059756614 if u guys have any questions or get lost. you can hit up coolandy007 to ask him questions as well. please no late booty calls lol

ok this may be a stupid question,but to you mean 2-3 AM or 2-3 PM lol?

Back
Top Bottom