South Miami Meet

it was my idea of name tags, don't play lol.

yea the pizza was awesome. got 3 pizzas for $3 :laugh:

which reminds me, i want moar pizza lol.

really good turnout. just too damn cold.

Ok can we get an update on the location of the meet im in Boca Raton but i got some buddies i race with that would be down to just come an chill. TELL ME NOW:mad:

and where are the dollar pizzas....:D

It's in the last two pages somewhere. We are trying out locations around the Kendall area I was going to suggest the IHOP in Kendall drive and 127. Gas station, food, lights and a bar nearby.

It's in the last two pages somewhere. We are trying out locations around the Kendall area I was going to suggest the IHOP in Kendall drive and 127. Gas station, food, lights and a bar nearby.

sounds like another good idea:)

i live right by there, in winston park.. there are some other people that meet there and at the home depot across the street. the main advantage to that place is is how well lit the place is. there are a ton of shopping plazas further west down kendall that wouldnt really be as packed

i live right by there, in winston park.. there are some other people that meet there and at the home depot across the street. the main advantage to that place is is how well lit the place is. there are a ton of shopping plazas further west down kendall that wouldnt really be as packed

The home depot would be good, but i think there's a Honda meet there sometimes, anyways i liked the sedanos :) but if its ideas for new places id say the Toys r us on 117 ave and 88st, gas station, ale house, mcdonalds food spot and town and country right across the street.

i liked the way sedanos turned out... but if there is a better idea why not try it out the only problem is if we keep changing locations mad people are gonna be confused to where its gonna be... my 2 cents

The home depot would be good, but i think there's a Honda meet there sometimes, anyways i liked the sedanos :) but if its ideas for new places id say the Toys r us on 117 ave and 88st, gas station, ale house, mcdonalds food spot and town and country right across the street.

SOUNDS HORRIBLE YOU GREEDY BITCH :laugh:

make a new thread post a poll with few locations and biingooo was his name OL ...

and close this one

the only problem i have with anything on 117 is the police station right there... i think it'd bring unnessary attetion the the meet.

but yea, i agree on a poll but we'd need to know all the spots people are thing of before you can make a good poll

best thing to do is go to the sedanos and speak to the manager as professional as can to see if we can get a paper stating that we could be there... that's how the lowrider club i was in did it before and the cops cant do anything as long as no one does anything illegal or wherever we go.... that sedanos is chilling i liked it

Back
Top Bottom