South miami meet new location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright peoples it is that time of the week to hang out at sports grill for some beer and wings.

I'll be there....in 11 months! WOOO!!

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

:bsflag:

more like you crashed it again.
slow down paul walker.

Idk either of you, but epic comeback. :bigthumbu

:d cant wait for you to come back !! I wants to cuddle wiff you and play with your hair all night rawr!!!

its that day of the week again!! bring your arses to the sports grill on kendall drive and 97ave at 9:30 never had these wings before ?! well your missing out . so come along bring your friends, family members and try there wings out and have fun with the people in the south Florida drift community.

shit close enough!!! fuck man, miss that guy. he needs to come back to the bbq im gonna have when i get back!!!

friendly reminder for those of you who want some hot wings to keep you warm tonight sports grill located at kendall drive and 97 ave is where you want to be

lol yes it is still happening ...i was thinking about not doing it since its a holliday week but i want wings :D soooo

bump for wings this Wednesday before Xmas

There will be one this week see you there pm me your number so I can text you mine if you have any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom