South miami meet new location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damian P

(OO) skyline (OO)
Driver
ALRIGHT SO A FEW PEOPLE WANT TO CHANG UP THE LOCATION OF THE MEET SO HERE IT IS....IT WILL BE HELD wendsday AT 9:30 AT THE NEW LOCATION IN SPORTS GRILL KENDALL DR..ADDRESS YOU ASK? http://www.sportsgrillmiami.com/index.php/Sports-Grill-Kendall.html THEIRS THE WEBSITE ..TOO LAZY TO CLICK IT 9090 SW 97 Ave. HERE IT IS. TOO LAZY TO GOOGLE MAP IT ?[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=9090+SW+97+Ave.&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=9090+SW+97th+Ave,+Miami,+Miami-Dade,+Florida+33176&gl=us&ei=HZDPTL-gCoKBlAejkeS0Bg&ved=0CBQQ8gEwAA&ll=25.685469,-80.351493&spn=0.01081,0.026157&t=h&z=16"]9090 SW 97 Ave. - Google Maps[/ame] contact me @ 7865439602​

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

some of you may know this spot from the previous hangouts here . there is alot of parking so there shouldn't be a problem finding where we are .I ate there today and it was pretty big in and out so lets see how it goes

Last edited:
This is tonight i guess? I might go out if so, Sadly though my GTS which is my daily got rear ended a few days ago :(

Sorry people it's wendsday

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

This is tonight i guess? I might go out if so, Sadly though my GTS which is my daily got rear ended a few days ago :(

updated the date sorry i left it out

Last edited:
COME ONE COME ALL TO THE NEW SPORTS GRILL ON KENDALL DRIVE OFF THE DON SHULA EXPRESSWAY :driving::driving: BRING YOUR FRIENDS FAMILY GF/BF PET AND DONT FORGET YOUR MONEY FOR FOOD !! IB4FREELOADERS

wooo week is starting again!! if your down to eat some special grilled wings from sports grill and hang out wiff a few people from the forum heres your chance...

I'll be there for sure! just dont really know anyone here yet =(

well be there by 9:30 we go in at 10 so if you show up late we will be inside already pm me your phone number and ill text/call you so if u show up late you have my number

Lets go people post up if your going to see what time we head in!! and to see what table size we need

i wanna hang out with this piece of man lmao

ycC08.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom