Sooooo

Bearcat

Driver
Do yourself a favor and never buy a 6.0 ford diesel truck. We're stuck on the side of I-10 in Arizona trying to jb weld a crack in my coolant reservoir.

Awesome.

damn dude, best of luck on getting that shit fixed. see if any local auto store has one in stock, or a universale to use.

get a 7.3.. my brother has a 6.blow and my father has a 6.4.. both trucks have seen the dealer plenty of times. my 02 7.3 on the other hand is creeping up on 800k miles, never seeing the dealer, and still runs like new with mods :)

lol all the hxc ford guys love the 6.0h no. They say its the best after the head studs,egr delete, and remote oil cooler

Wanna sell it lol

lol all the hxc ford guys love the 6.0h no. They say its the best after the head studs,egr delete, and remote oil cooler

Wanna sell it lol

all the white folks up here praise the 7.3.

most actually hate ford they like duramax and cummins =\

dude if it still leaks then leave the cap partially open so it doesnt build pressure, it will still cool and shouldn't overflow too much as long as you stay out of boost.

Should of bought a CHEVY

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

SO right no your truck is Found On Road Dead and almost kinda Fucked On Race Day at the same time. lol i kid kid hope u guys pull threw

Back
Top Bottom