Sooooo

fords are garbage. 99% of them have horrible engine designs and how they organize an engine bay is absolutely horrible

try putting headers on a newer v8 mustang and then do it on a corvette and see if you still have the same opinion

fords are garbage. 99% of them have horrible engine designs and how they organize an engine bay is absolutely horrible

try putting headers on a newer v8 mustang and then do it on a corvette and see if you still have the same opinion

i love ls1s, but go change th map sensor on a camaro.. or spark plugs. all im sayin is all companies yave their flaws

i understand its a pain. for whatever reason they didnt give them alot of room like in the firebirds and the t/a's

but to take off headers and put long tube ones in a mustang gt500 i had to jack the motor up, take the mounts off, jump up and down the lift to mess with shit up top then hop back down to get other things. i mean headers are supposed to be easy! lol

im still bitter about it if you cant tell

its also the design of the car..the corvette is much lower and the engine is much lower in the bay making it easier to get from the bottom.

in fact ford is not a garbage company because they are indeed still operating in this bad economy where many companies have failed to keep going...

i just hate when people talk about diesel and say American companies suck... people make it seem like if there is a market for diesel trucks in the USA other than American manufactures .....cus there are so many import diesel trucks in the USA that are ideal for towing.....just sayin'

i understand its a pain. for whatever reason they didnt give them alot of room like in the firebirds and the t/a's

but to take off headers and put long tube ones in a mustang gt500 i had to jack the motor up, take the mounts off, jump up and down the lift to mess with shit up top then hop back down to get other things. i mean headers are supposed to be easy! lol

im still bitter about it if you cant tell

ford doesnt give a shit about your long tube headers, thats not their fault, its the header manufacturers problem.

just ones im comfortable with.

i havent been into cars for a very long time so im still fresh. but 240's and hondas arent anything crazy to me.

i interned at domestic shop for a while and it was a whole new ball game. alot of patience thats for sure lol. everything is harder with less space.

in the end a car is a car, so i guess you get what you pay for

see this is what i am talking about...everything that pours out of your mouth is ignorant as hell...do you even know what your are saying? so you get what you pay for when you buy a car? so...my jeep when i bought it new has only been to the dealer ship 5 times in 7 years....i paid $21k for it out the door. one of the doctors i work with bought a vert Bentley GT. he has owned it for 6 months and has barely put 5k miles on it because its getting picked up continuously to be taken to the dealership for unexpected failure/malfunctions....btw he paid $189k...so yes you get what you pay for...

let me guess your one of those ka's suck cus they blow up all the time types of people huh?

Try changing spark plugs on a 3000gt. Not even the awd twin turbo vr4. Just the base v6. Remove throttle cable brake booster line whole intake and manifold and its easier to do it with the hood off otherwise you can't get a long extension inside you need to use a couple 3"....

Plugs are suppose to be easy

Back
Top Bottom