Someone wanna tell me WTF this is???

Sean Love

http://www.justin.tv/driftstream/b/270144706

Yea, I don't follow FD so I missed whenever this happened, but HOW THE FUCK did he get the win after slamming the other guy in the door.

Go watch the incar from Mustang on youtube too if you like. Say it was brake checking or whatever, but the guy in the mustang never even touched the brakes to avoid the collision, or steered away.

In any sane racing series, that would be a license suspension.

Last edited:
You joking? Dude half spun and parked it. It wasn't even brake checking, it was parking, because if he didn't get hit he wouldn't have been able to complete the run anyway. He would've been sitting at a dead stop. Hopefully his car broke down, because even if he was spinning he should've floored it out of JR's way.

You joking? Dude half spun and parked it. It wasn't even brake checking, it was parking, because if he didn't get hit he wouldn't have been able to complete the run anyway. He would've been sitting at a dead stop. Hopefully his car broke down, because even if he was spinning he should've floored it out of JR's way.

truth

He didn't park it, there was no half-spin, he was accelerating out of the turn on what would be a good racing line. I think a racing line at Infineon is different from what teh drift guys usually run there, because they come acrtoss clip 2 faster normally and let the speed run them wide on the exit.

Regardless of anyone's speed, he blatantly fucking ran into the Nissan.

Since apparently this isnt obvious from the video posted, let's take it from Mustang on-board.

He RAN INTO HIM. Could have hit the brakes and avoided collision. could have steered into it more and do what you usually see in this situation where the following car spins and maybe taps the leading cars rear bumper.

What is seen in the video is just plain poor sportsmanship.

Mustang guy was mad and decided to put it in his door. Mustang caused avoidable collision. Mustang loses.

The judges then sanctioned his unbelievable behaviour by giving him the win.

Last edited by a moderator:
are-you-on-drugs.jpg

Last edited:
he slows down to almost a complete halt had gittin been a few seconds away the car would have been completely stopped.

at the end of day gittin advances and is always on the podium so who cares what any of us think. and he is still a boss

Watched both videos again like 5 times and the only thing I can think is Jr was looking ahead for the next clipping point as the 240 slowed to a crawl at the apex so it caught him out. Also I'm not sure why the 240 was going 10mph at the apex when the track looks about 50ft wide so you could carry good speed to the next apex...

i agree that he coulda stopped. and i see how the other car was slowing down but the chaser is suppose to mirror the leader so i feel contact was his fautl, he was coming in to fast regaurdless. maybe nissan woulda stoppped but he wasnt and maybe he never woulda. well never know. i think that mustang is a beast but i think he shoulda lost that round

he stopped mid drift

+1

dean ran a very shallow line around that clip to the point where he had to almost stop to hit it, if that turn was a decreasing radius it would have worked, however it isnt, he scrubbed almost all of his speed , and didnt get out of the way like he should have

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom