Someone wanna tell me WTF this is???

Link doesnt work

It's fixed, and the question still stands:

are-you-on-drugs.jpg

he was coming in to fast regaurdless.

JR can come in fast because his car has amazing levels of grip... it woulda been fine.

But yea he maybe coulda hit the brakes and maybe stopped and then leader guns it and finishes run with JR "avoiding" the hit at a stop and letting leader make a huge gap on him. I think he 100% expected leader to get on throttle sometime before nightfall and simply was planning on running with him on his door. Since dude didnt move, it ended like we see.

No way JR shoulda lost, and i dont see it as poor sportsmanship, but more misjudgement.

JR can come in fast because his car has amazing levels of grip... it woulda been fine.

But yea he maybe coulda hit the brakes and maybe stopped and then leader guns it and finishes run with JR "avoiding" the hit at a stop and letting leader make a huge gap on him. I think he 100% expected leader to get on throttle sometime before nightfall and simply was planning on running with him on his door. Since dude didnt move, it ended like we see.

No way JR shoulda lost, and i dont see it as poor sportsmanship, but more misjudgement.

Yeah when you're following close you gotta be a step ahead or you get left behind.

I'm so sick and tired of people crying about formula d. I guess it is true, people will find anything bad and run with it if they're jealous of something.

Im guessing Dude entered the corner wayyyy slower then everyone has all weekend. Jr wasnt expecting that so he came in hot and bam. If anything its the other dude's fault for entering like a snail in a Top 16 match.

Im guessing Dude entered the corner wayyyy slower then everyone has all weekend. Jr wasnt expecting that so he came in hot and bam. If anything its the other dude's fault for entering like a snail in a Top 16 match.

+1
yea, its up to the following car to avoid the lead but that was shitty driving by kearney.

Last edited:

+1 Exactly what I was thinking

+1
yea, its up to the following car to avoid the lead but that was shitty driving by kearney.

Actually I am pretty sure a rule was introduced to the rule book after the 'forsberg ratchet strap' incident. The rule states that if the lead car shows negligence in their line and causes the following car to collide, in some circumstance the win would be given to the following car.

It's in their somewhere.. I would pull it up, but I dont have a copy of the 2011 rule book on my laptop.

I don't know. Looks like JR was taking the better line, would have came out wide after that apex, setting him up perfect for the next turn. Other guy took a line that would have had him mess up the apex on the turn after (from what I can perceive from the video).

I don't know. Looks like JR was taking the better line, would have came out wide after that apex, setting him up perfect for the next turn. Other guy took a line that would have had him mess up the apex on the turn after (from what I can perceive from the video).

this, dean took a line that would of set him up on a decreasing radius for the next clip, not a transition

I dont know if some1 said this yet or not cause I aint reading 3 pages of fuckery but the judges clearly stated that the 240 went off the track the 1st lap, so the 240 was already at a disadvantage.

in the next run the 240 was a bit of the race line and it looked like he was trying hard to not go of track again so he went stupid slow through that turn and got nailed by a vehicle that is just as fast sideways as it is going straight.

in my eyes mustang gets the win.

Back
Top Bottom