Some of my Photography. New to the Area, Need to build my Portfolio

Rates are good and cheap, nicer your car, cheaper the rates :]
P.s.: Free Digital Copies!
JuAZM.jpg

WRX STI
1IUdG.jpg

AUDI S5

wait cheaper for nicer cars? lmao.

Well the first one is over exposed, and cant figure where to focus..the car or wall?

2nd one...black and white HDR...please try again in color.

Well the first one is over exposed, and cant figure where to focus..the car or wall?

nowadays any kid with a decent camera calls himself a photographer.

Everyone has to start somewhere. I like the shots, but there is room for improvement. If you go shoot at drift events and get your name out there and take a few nice shots for people (for free) you'd be more likely to get business.

Goodluck

lol i do these fo freeee

Agreed with both

When it comes to photography you're in one of the most saturated markets and on top of that everyone around here has the mentality of "You're charging what? Nah it's cool....my friend/family member has a nice camera, I'll just have him take the pictures" and not care about the real quality. Then, ON TOP OF THAT, there are a shit ton of blogs that have dedicated photographers that will shoot cars free for content on the site.

Good luck getting paid to do car shoots down here, especially being a fresh name/face.

Agreed with both

When it comes to photography you're in one of the most saturated markets and on top of that everyone around here has the mentality of "You're charging what? Nah it's cool....my friend/family member has a nice camera, I'll just have him take the pictures" and not care about the real quality. Then, ON TOP OF THAT, there are a shit ton of blogs that have dedicated photographers that will shoot cars free for content on the site.

Good luck getting paid to do car shoots down here, especially being a fresh name/face.

you make my dick hard.

Good luck, there are plenty of photogs that do way better work and charge nothing.

This is what they call a tough sell.

Agreed with both

Truth.com......SoS

Back
Top Bottom