so who has tokyo extreme racer drift?

jdm ae86t said:
Great game. Finally a touge game where I don't have to go to Gameworks to play (Initial D for you fanboys). I wish there were a few things that were in TXR3, like all the aero kits and the fact that you can paint your car any color. Other than that, I love it. Watch, now EA is gonna come out with Need For Speed: Mountain Slide! That would be hilarious!

I HAVENT GOTTEN THAT FAR, BUT I THOUGHT YOU COULD CHANGE THE AERO KITS AND PAINT ON THIS GAME, JUST LIKE TXR3. MAYBE I AM WRONG.

Wow, so the game actually takes skills?!?! Good cuz in Initial D arcade you just turn and the cars drift themselves even the Hondas. I watched the review of TXR D on Xplay and the guy who was playing was crashing all over the place the whole time since he probably wasnt sure what drifting was. He then got pissed and gave the game a lousy score...then I laughed and thought how pathetic he was for not being to drift...not in real life but in a video game!

JDMFairlady280Z said:
Wow, so the game actually takes skills?!?! Good cuz in Initial D arcade you just turn and the cars drift themselves even the Hondas. I watched the review of TXR D on Xplay and the guy who was playing was crashing all over the place the whole time since he probably wasnt sure what drifting was. He then got pissed and gave the game a lousy score...then I laughed and thought how pathetic he was for not being to drift...not in real life but in a video game!

I gota watch that review!! lol drifting is better in this then in... GT3 imo, maybe not as real but way more fun.

Yeah it was that dorky guy Adam playing it. It was hilarious too cuz he was drifting with I think was a Civic EK or some other FWD car. They were showing his face too as he crashed off walls lol. Oh and try drifting GT4, that takes skills and control the game engine wasnt even designed to drift so its hard to pull all the way through but its possible.

I haven't played the D1 game. But GT3 is for pansies. Way too easy to drift in. GT4 drifting. When you master that, you are the meng. Sure, GT3 is a little more real when it comes down to drifting, but it's too easy. GT4 FTW (if you got the skill).

jdm ae86t said:
I haven't played the D1 game. But GT3 is for pansies. Way too easy to drift in. GT4 drifting. When you master that, you are the meng. Sure, GT3 is a little more real when it comes down to drifting, but it's too easy. GT4 FTW (if you got the skill).

gt4 doesnt take skill to drift, you can just turn the oversteer understeer settings to adjust, how realistic is that?

when you can link entire courses in gt3 you can say its for pansies

but i will say that this game should be re-titled; Tokyo Extreme Ricer Drift

dan said:
gt4 doesnt take skill to drift, you can just turn the oversteer understeer settings to adjust, how realistic is that?

when you can link entire courses in gt3 you can say its for pansies

but i will say that this game should be re-titled; Tokyo Extreme Ricer Drift

But when you drift in GT4 with Driving Aids on ur drifts will look bad. Do it without aids and with a under powered car....then thats when you have to work the car into a drift around a whole course. Mountain Trail is the best drift course btw...

JDMFairlady280Z said:
But when you drift in GT4 with Driving Aids on ur drifts will look bad. Do it without aids and with a under powered car....then thats when you have to work the car into a drift around a whole course. Mountain Trail is the best drift course btw...

That's right. I use no aids when I drift. I use an NA 86 with 244hp. I'm not gonna say I am the best, but I can do some nice shizzle. GT3 is great too, I just like the challenge in GT4. And GT4 has a Levin and a Sileighty. I usually post without thinking how it would offend people. Sorry, I didn't mean to argue.

gt3 is the best by far, even playin the D1 games, its garbage

gt3 u can tandem and all i think its still king

e30 gangsta said:
Ight i have a tureno wiht minimal mods in this game. **** doesnt wanna stay sideways what should i do

you need a LSD to be able to drift in this game... the silvia drifts real nice.

Wow... Finially we have some real drifters on this site... to bad they are all doing it in $15 videogames..

Back
Top Bottom