so who has tokyo extreme racer drift?

that's why i'm going to bug my local EB untill they sell me a copy... I will be like dude I'll let you drool on my S13 and most likely the Geek will be like ok i'll go get it from the back!.. lol

Kenrik said:
that's why i'm going to bug my local EB untill they sell me a copy... I will be like dude I'll let you drool on my S13 and most likely the Geek will be like ok i'll go get it from the back!.. lol

drooooooooooool a stock s13 drooooooooooool

i just found out a wal mart where i live in tampa had like 8 copys ofit..and the price is only 14.95 not 19.99...anyways, i wnet to a wal mart by me and they said it ownt be out for some time,but then i went to another and they had 8 copys(this was after i got mine tho) so i would def try some of the wal mart down in your area.

I got one at Walmart for $14.99! w00t

Oh god i'm Master Rex 2.0... I bought a FF car not knowing it!

It is awsome! really for the money it's one hell of a game! it actually requires skill to drift and most of real drifter skills work.. downshift while on the gas and the rear gets loose, breaking drifts, mixture of ebrake/front brakes/gas to adjust the slides. Dam i'm impresed so far!

the game is KAIDO BATTLE just renamed for the US.
I've had this game for a long *** time and it is realy kool.
if you have a modded PS2 bring me a blank DVD and I'll give you a free copy.

Last edited:
Damn It Now I Have To Wait Like 2 Days To Get Mine And I Paid An Extra 5 Bucks, This Really Sucks. A Chealsea The Walmart By Coral Ridge Has The Actual Game In Stock???

Wallmart in pompano has like 15 copies in the "best sellers" section of their games.

w00t I'm drifting my 254ps Silvia!!

I Bought It From My Local Walmart, I Couldnt Pass The 14 Dollars Deal. So Now I Have A Copy Coming From The Guy On Ebay And The One From Walmart. Good Game, Graphics Could Be Better, But Hell Is Only 15 Bucks. I Got A Levin Ae85 Right Now And It Kind Of Sucks But I Am Saving For My Lsd. It Should Be More Fun Then.

Great game. Finally a touge game where I don't have to go to Gameworks to play (Initial D for you fanboys). I wish there were a few things that were in TXR3, like all the aero kits and the fact that you can paint your car any color. Other than that, I love it. Watch, now EA is gonna come out with Need For Speed: Mountain Slide! That would be hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom