So music anyone?

R

RotaryNate

so...who all listens to music while they drift? I know i do kinda brings up the adrenaline a little i listen mostly to All that remains, Rise Against, and Avenged sevenfold wat do yall listen to?

the revs on my car, and for anything that might go wrong.... i normally have a helmet on my head so why play music...lol

RotaryNate said:
so...who all listens to music while they drift? I know i do kinda brings up the adrenaline a little i listen mostly to All that remains, Rise Against, and Avenged sevenfold wat do yall listen to?
avenged sevenfold ftmfw

Ridge Racer 4 Sound track ^_^ and any kind of techno. Same goes for when im ridin the bike. Keeps me a little more alert

I pop in that Super Eurobeat and get that sick angle son /fan boy (even though i really do like super eurobeat lol)

I like trance and Rise against is bad ass too, but i can only talk for hard driving, since the 7 doesn't have a radio and I haven't drifted it for 2 years

charlie a.k.a. chuck said:
jazz music ftw
dunno if youre serious but i love jazz while driving and i imagine while drifting as well, hard acid techno is cool to but i dont know what to look for, any suggestions people?

KaZ_7 said:
dunno if youre serious but i love jazz while driving and i imagine while drifting as well, hard acid techno is cool to but i dont know what to look for, any suggestions people?
if you ask any one who knows me im serious.

drum n bass/oldschool hip hop/hippie shit/classic rock/reggae/alternative/shpongle? lol
everything except chonga music and country.

Back
Top Bottom