So music anyone?

These days I'm really into techno and techno/rock and stuff like that -- try searching for these songs:

Thomas Falke "Revolution On The Dance Floor"
Groove Cutter "My Shooter"
Control One "Just A Little Bit"
Ian Carey "Redlight"
Kevin Weg "Dead Radio"

I don't usually go for techno but these are sort of like a wierd crossover between rock and techno/trance.

Most of them I got (LEGALLY) from this list on itunes -- http://electricnation2010.com/tracks

:bigthumbu :)

Death/thrash/black Metal all the way... then jump to the other side of the spectrum and jam out to some Reggae/Dub
but ofcourse there is nothing better than the piston symphony

Last edited:
Breaks (and the occasional funky house and dnb). Nothing but phat breaks. But to name names: Bomberman, Freestylers, Deekline and Wizard. Breakfastaz. BT. I could go on.

But DJ Brad Smith's "What a Bitter Place to Start" <--- is hands down, the hardest-hitting, grimiest, rawest nu-skool break to date.
Soon enough you guys will know.

-lol. I was playing some funky house during my burnout with the Police Interceptor at the 2/26 Countyline. Good times.

Last edited:
^^^Pantera is kick ass. I don't usually drift with music, cuz my car is too loud, but if I could, August Burns Red ftw!

[yt]3qtk9c6ZGcM[/yt]

helmet on and music blasting so fuckin loud everyone in the crowd can here it. I love dirifting to music but i slide mostly to atmosphere or sage francis

Back
Top Bottom