So im at work right....

Whats with all the fuckin AWESOME stories lately?!?

i shortened the car story if you want to know what happened the guy was waiting for us to close the shop so we can go to my house and show him the car, he had a $10,000 gold chain on and a shit load of other jewelry and $4700 in his pocket i was like dude u should hide that stuff around here and he was like don't worry:rolleyes:

so right when were closing up these 2 negros jump out of a car with guns and rob this guy his friends are next to him and my brother manage to slip inside the shop and tell me and my dad whats going on inside.

the two guys jump in their car (driver was waiting in the car) and drove off the idiots that got robbed jump in their car after them UNARMED:ugh: my brother, my dad and I jump out of the shop heavily armed 4 handguns and 1 shot gun too late everyone was just turning the corner i wanted to shoot em but it was dark and i didn't know who's car what who's so we jump in my dads truck.

well thanks to my dads driving we lost em and i tried calling the guy but he was too busy getting shot at and calling the police, yeah that's right i said getting shot at they ended up on I-95 in witch the 2 Negros lowered their windows hung out thir window and started shooting at the guys car:eek: can u believe these idiots continue chasing the car unarmed!

so finally they exited like on nw 56th st or something like that the guys car got a flat from a bullet so they pull into the BK parking lot and can you believe that the idiot who got robbed jumps out the car and chases after these guys on foot again let me emphasize on UNARMED

so when the guy gets around the corner they dumped the car and started running on foot obviously they were already close to home, the guy finally picks up and tells us where he is, he told me the police was on there way so i said ok ima go leave these guns at the shop and i'll be right there,

once i get there he tells me the story and i see the car with like 3 bullet holes in it and a flat tire the cavalry got there shortly after like 10 cop cars CSI vans 2 helicopters and they didn't find shit!:rolleyes: i got a call 5 months later from and investigator they still didn't find anyone! needless to say i didnt sell my car that night:mad:

:threadjac:threadjac:threadjac:threadjac:threadjac:threadjac:laugh:

Last edited:
i shortened the car story if you want to know what happened the guy was waiting for us to close the shop so we can go to my house and show him the car, he had a $10,000 gold chain on and a shit load of other jewelry and $4700 in his pocket i was like dude u should hide that stuff around here and he was like don't worry:rolleyes:

so right when were closing up these 2 negros jump out of a car with guns and rob this guy his friends are next to him and my brother manage to slip inside the shop and tell me and my dad whats going on inside.

the two guys jump in their car (driver was waiting in the car) and drove off the idiots that got robbed jump in their car after them UNARMED:ugh: my brother, my dad and I jump out of the shop heavily armed 4 handguns and 1 shot gun too late everyone was just turning the corner i wanted to shoot em but it was dark and i didn't know who's car what who's so we jump in my dads truck.

well thanks to my dads driving we lost em and i tried calling the guy but he was too busy getting shot at and calling the police, yeah that's right i said getting shot at they ended up on I-95 in witch the 2 Negros lowered their windows hung out thir window and started shooting at the guys car:eek: can u believe these idiots continue chasing the car unarmed!

so finally they exited like on nw 56th st or something like that the guys car got a flat from a bullet so they pull into the BK parking lot and can you believe that the idiot who got robbed jumps out the car and chases after these guys on foot again let me emphasize on UNARMED

so when the guy gets around the corner they dumped the car and started running on foot obviously they were already close to home, the guy finally picks up and tells us where he is, he told me the police was on there way so i said ok ima go leave these guns at the shop and i'll be right there,

once i get there he tells me the story and i see the car with like 3 bullet holes in it and a flat tire the cavalry got there shortly after like 10 cop cars CSI vans 2 helicopters and they didn't find shit!:rolleyes: i got a call 5 months later from and investigator they still didn't find anyone! needless to say i didnt sell my car that night:mad:

That shit made me laugh.....I like the way negro's is thrown around like they are the only bad ppl who exist.....write a book, i'll "steal" it i mean buy it

crisco-oil-med.jpg

doin the lottery and these 3 chicks come inside bitchin and stuff about some boy tried talkin to them acting ghetto as always, remind you this is opa locka, and they buy there ritzs soda and walk out. as they walk out there with some sort of family member which happens to be a dude, they start talking shit to the guy that tried to holla at them, like mad shit :rant: , and expect there cuzzin ( i assume) to back them up. tell me why all of a sudden i hear 6 gun shots.. first thought that came to mind was get the f*** out of there dont know dont give a f*** who shootin or who got shot, run my happy ass out the back door to see two dude running with guns in there hands :eek2: . run back inside to hide in the freezer :laugh: so cops come :0oo: the girls are having a heart attack cause they knew what they did was wrong, i said screw work im gone.

my names naked mike...ill protect ure goods

lemme kno

edit: unless ur a dude lol

Last edited:

I put faces to this whole story and had fun reading it. :bigthumbu

BRO remember the time we were infront of your shop and those negro's rolled up in the white monte carlo and yelled some shit and started shooting???? I wish back then I had my CCW.. lol

As soon as I read the story and where it took place I thought of Carlos shop lol

Back
Top Bottom