So i got a ticket tonight!!!

DownSouthS13 said:
yea i need to know the decible limit so i can check my self

stock. it cant be modified louder than stock. and they need proof. you dont. if they dont have proof that it is louder than stock than it is 'reasonable doubt'. just go to court and fight it yourself.

but getting a decible reading def. would be good, as long as it is not too loud...then you would just fuck yourself...

Last edited:
We dont NEED shit. We can cite you for what we believe is louder than stock. Its a way of life for road patrol officers. We have the authority to cite anyone that we believe is in violation. Its up to the court to prove that we are doing our job correctly.

What YOUR job is to prove that it isnt louder than what is required by law. In my honest opinion, if you have a KA with aftermarket piping dont bother fighting it. Pay the ticket and deal with it. If you choose to fight it. Ask for a DB readout of your exhaust from that night. If they cant provide it you may beat the ticket...........however your ass now belongs to them. They will ride your ass till you fall off the face of the earth.

Another thing to bring up is that you DO NOT reside in Coral Springs and are unaware of their ordinances. The judge may let you off with a fixit ticket.

i have no problem payin a ticket when i know i am doing wrong...but two tickets in the same city on the same statue in less then 24 hours? come on thats a bit rediculous...i can see if i was speeding or runnin red lights or something but damn i was basically parked both times and in parkin lots....wtf?

Back
Top Bottom