So i got a ticket tonight!!!

ive heard that your not supposed to be able to hear the sound of the exaust if the windows of the car are up

yeah i got pulled over about 10 houses down from my house in CORAL SPRINGS TOO!!!!!! same thing for my exhast!!! it was a girl cop right??? she said the same thing to me too zero tolerance law about too many noise complaints!!! see just gave me a warning because as soon as she pulled me over it strted to pour like cats and dogs, and she didn't want to get her pretty hair wet!! but yeah there cracking down on moded cars in springs so be careful!!

well guys and girls....not 24 hours later im pulling into a gas station in coral springs right by my house and what do you know......yep pulled over once again!

i gave him my insurance,licnese reg....i ask him what he pull me over for? he says my exhaust i told him i just got a ticket for it last night and he well your gettin another one! and went to his car. he came back i signed the ticket and asked why if i just got one last night and have not had the time to change it am i getting another one. he said his supervisor said that if they havent had one that day and you pull them over give them another one.. i told him its rediculous and he said yes it is im just doing what im told. and walked away ......wtf is going on here??????????

DownSouthS13 said:
well guys and girls....not 24 hours later im pulling into a gas station in coral springs right by my house and what do you know......yep pulled over once again!

i gave him my insurance,licnese reg....i ask him what he pull me over for? he says my exhaust i told him i just got a ticket for it last night and he well your gettin another one! and went to his car. he came back i signed the ticket and asked why if i just got one last night and have not had the time to change it am i getting another one. he said his supervisor said that if they havent had one that day and you pull them over give them another one.. i told him its rediculous and he said yes it is im just doing what im told. and walked away ......wtf is going on here??????????

thats b/s. cops are really starting to be pricks latly, this morning on the way to work alone there was like 5 DT's pulling people over...not even on a highway, just on a suburban road during morning rush hour

DownSouthS13 said:

lol hey where in springs are u located at? we should meet up

DownSouthS13 said:

Dam that suck, but I guess Coral Springs Police Dept is way over staff and they don't have shit to do!!! or we need to bring more crime so they have something to do.

I'm sure you only have to pay for one if you take it to court.

Last edited:
drftns14 said:
lol hey where in springs are u located at? we should meet up

thats the thing i live in margate ....rock island and sample .....i dont live there so who the fuck would i know what laws they made up over night? dont u remember me? i bought the white coupe rear bumper from ya lol

Damn man, I'm sorry to hear this. It's all fucked up. How is it Hogs or Harleys have louder exhausts and shit, and we get hassled? Where do you draw the line? whats the decible limit? Anyone? Let me know what happens, I'll go to court with ya.

yea that shit is so fuckin retarded. i am in springs often.
i have green hid;s on the front of my car.
green neon under that shit.
and a 4in. pipe that sticks up out of the bumper like a foot and a half.
i mean shit the sunamabitch shoots foot long flames that sound like gunshots.

and every time they say its a modified exhaust, they give you an improper/unsafe equipment ticket.
wtf is that shit.
thats a seatbelt ticket.

i always argue that shit. well now anyway. before i used to just : pay ticket and then make that shit bigger. next time its dual 4's

cant wait.

when me an "wanna B Drifter" Went Up To Aero K FOr Some Wheels He Was Buying, All The Guys At Aero K Said Coral SPrings Cops Were Dicks That Just Like To Pull People Over For No Apparent Reason.

Sucks Dude, But Ill Just Pay it.

Makes Me Kinda Happy I Live In Hialeah :D

Officer Alex said:
when me an "wanna B Drifter" Went Up To Aero K FOr Some Wheels He Was Buying, All The Guys At Aero K Said Coral SPrings Cops Were Dicks That Just Like To Pull People Over For No Apparent Reason.

.............anyway.

I say Boycott all things in Coral Springs. I know tons of cops, that would rather spend time writing up tix for more serious shit than that petty b.s.
the cops there probably have their noses so far up their asses cause of the ratings they got for being the safest city and they want to keep the image of C.s. all snobby.

DownSouthS13 said:
yea i got pulled over in my bank parkin lot leaving the atm machine. first gear at a stop sign im pulled over for what????

aftermarket exhaust!

so i park and turn the car off, grab my license,registration and insurance and have it ready before the cop even gets to my window. she says theres some new "zero tolerance law" in the city of coral springs. now i dont live in this city and i never got a warning in the mail or email or anything tellin me that this is in effect. so the "backup" arrives and the guy starts askin me what modifications i have to the engine lol i tell him nothing its bone stock(which it is) they see the floor jack behind my seat and ask if im a mechanic. i tell them "no, i attend legal track races and i use it to change tires" duh so then he proceeds to ask me to pop the hood. i open the hood and then the first cop brings over a couple printed out pages of engine bays which i notice there all hondas lol and they start checkin the vin number on my engine lol the retard cop asked me if i have to change fenders often due to changing paint from runnin on an oval track ! i told him no man i dont race against other cars... he points at my intake filter and says" whoa! that thing suck in alot of air? i told him i dont know! so they give me the ticket and tell me to pay it or contest it within a month blah blah blah !

what do you guys think i should do.....pay the ticket and change the exhaust or take this shit to court due to the fact she didnt check the exhaust with a decible meter(sp) plus car manufactuars sell aftermarket exhaust from the dealerships...

what should i do?!

Like my brother probubly told you
PAY THE TICKET AND MAKE THE EXHAUST WAY FUCKEN BIGGER LIKE POKEING OUT 6INC AND A 5 INCH EXHAUST TIP AND LET THEM GIVE YOU ANOTHER TICKET TILL THE POINT WHERE THE COPS STOP YOU AND SAY "ITS NOT GOING TO MAKE A DIFFRENCE IF I GIVE YOU A TICKET OR NOT YOU'LL JUST MAKE IT BIGGER"
LOL DO IT MAN PAY THE TICKET AND FUCK CORAL SPRINGS P.D :bigthumbu

Officer Alex said:

YES THY ALL ARE SCUM BAG PEICES OF SHIT WHO THINK THY NOW EVERY THING
ALSO IF YOU LOOK IN THE STATE LEGISLATION YOU WILL FIND NO "AFTERMARKET EXHAUST" LAWS PERIOD THE ONLY THING THY CAN REALY GET YOU FOR IS SOUND ORDINANCE

my friend in an evo got the same thing last night and i got the same thing today. altering the exhuast isn't illegal we dont have emissions here really at all. we got 20$ public nusiance tickets. while the cop was lecturing me i picked up my phone and he started yelling at me asking who i was calling and i said "my lawyer, see you in court". i've already talked to the sheriff here, and he said i'll get out of it no doubt. i mean i really dont mind paying the 20$ ticket but its not that its just the constant harassment of cops. a few of us here in fort myers are going to attempt a lawsuit case on harrasment, we have some video footages of a cop following us all over town without pulling us over, riding our asses and just plain harassing us. its bullshit. there are a lot of arrogant drivers out there but when someone is driving following the law pulling them over for shit like that is just plain idiocy, assholes like to abuse power.

FDrifting said:
my friend in an evo got the same thing last night and i got the same thing today. altering the exhuast isn't illegal we dont have emissions here really at all. we got 20$ public nusiance tickets. while the cop was lecturing me i picked up my phone and he started yelling at me asking who i was calling and i said "my lawyer, see you in court". i've already talked to the sheriff here, and he said i'll get out of it no doubt. i mean i really dont mind paying the 20$ ticket but its not that its just the constant harassment of cops. a few of us here in fort myers are going to attempt a lawsuit case on harrasment, we have some video footages of a cop following us all over town without pulling us over, riding our asses and just plain harassing us. its bullshit. there are a lot of arrogant drivers out there but when someone is driving following the law pulling them over for shit like that is just plain idiocy, assholes like to abuse power.

troof

Back
Top Bottom