Slow Motion Hot Import Nights Chicago Crash [VIDEO]

Wrecked Magazine

Hot Import Nights Chicago Crash

It seems like the only time we see video from these HIN demo’s is from someome giving a 240sx a good smashing but that doesn’t mean we don’t still enjoy them. Last winter at HIN Phoenix we posted a video of a orange S13 flipping over that caused quite a stir and question about safety on our site at Hot Import Nights. This video was captured by T2 Films at the recent Hot Import Nights Chicago event in slow motion and it looks nuts.
Watch the video: http://www.wreckedmagazine.com/watchvideo/s13-flips-at-hot-import-nights-nightshift-pho

More...

for real hence why i said he's a loser lol instead of trying to be ballzy get off the gas and apply the brakes. pointless to do that and crash when if could have been so simply avoided

for real hence why i said he's a loser lol instead of trying to be ballzy get off the gas and apply the brakes. pointless to do that and crash when if could have been so simply avoided

dude probably drives twice as good as you.

^Your point? Not once did I say I was better... I'm just saying that was horrible judgement to understeer then slam the brakes. Just like that kid that crashed his s14 at countyline if he got off the brakes he would not have crashed its pretty much simple logic. Lock up the brakes and your not going to stop your going to slide.

^Your point? Not once did I say I was better... I'm just saying that was horrible judgement to understeer then slam the brakes. Just like that kid that crashed his s14 at countyline if he got off the brakes he would not have crashed its pretty much simple logic. Lock up the brakes and your not going to stop your going to slide.

It's funny how you say that. If you can f*ck up and remember to do all of those things with a wall right in front of you, then I take it all back. You'd be the first one I've seen do it though.

Hence why I have never crashed my car drifting (yet). I would rather save my car and all the headaches that come with crashing then try to slide a corner. I mean yes I have had a few close calls but yet I haven't crashed a single car in my life. You just have to know what to do in certain situations. Espesically with a 240 and no abs... you slam on the brakes like that and they will lock up. Not saying I'm better because I know I'm nowhere near good imo. So I retract my loser statement

That's quite amazing. I have yet to meet a person who didn't completely freeze the first few times they f*cked up. My first two crashes were perfectly avoidable. I knew what to do then too. But no one takes into account that you'll forget to act because your mind has nothing but "OH SH*T" written all over it.

Hence why I have never crashed my car drifting (yet). I would rather save my car and all the headaches that come with crashing then try to slide a corner. I mean yes I have had a few close calls but yet I haven't crashed a single car in my life. You just have to know what to do in certain situations. Espesically with a 240 and no abs... you slam on the brakes like that and they will lock up. Not saying I'm better because I know I'm nowhere near good imo. So I retract my loser statement

dude everybody crashes...reason why you haven't crashed yet is because balls to the wall haven't applied to you yet...pushing your driving capabilities in one thing but speed while in control is another ball game, wait till you hit 90mph and then let me see what ur plans would be

Back
Top Bottom