Sloppy Nig invades Key West

sucks.... i need a crew to party wit who wants to be in ma creW!!!......highskool suckzz thank god i graduate manyana

jdmnismo300 said:
sucks.... i need a crew to party wit who wants to be in ma creW!!!......highskool suckzz thank god i graduate manyana
So bring yo punk ass down to KW next time. The only person I knew on the first day was e-30 gangsta, at the end of the trip...these mother fuckers were brothers from other mothers!

im down im fukin free from highskool manyana so ill be chillin till the end of july (i start robert morgan) lemme know ppl ill bring liq and my ds to battle nat lol

Damn, that shit looked like fun. Wish I could've been there with you guys to rock it out Sloppy NIIiiiiIIiiG style.

eNtRy SpEeD said:
Damn, that shit looked like fun. Wish I could've been there with you guys to rock it out Sloppy NIIiiiiIIiiG style.
It's not official yet, but next KW trip is for the Fourth of July weekend. Your more than welcome to come with Guillermo and I (if I go, I'm not sure yet if I am).
You can sleep with Manny, I already slept with him now you have to lol.

ide love to join yall drift pplz,liquor,key west sounds good lemme know if anything u guys seem tightly knit so i dont wanna invade in yo sloppynigativity

jdmnismo300 said:
ide love to join yall drift pplz,liquor,key west sounds good lemme know if anything u guys seem tightly knit so i dont wanna invade in yo sloppynigativity
Well, from what I heard......tj is going to set up a camp ground on his porch. I may set up a camp ground on my front lawn. We aint got bears and wilderness stuff...but over at my house we gotz crack heads!!!!!!!! But not to worry, Im a po-po and the crack heads stay well away from my property :bigthumbu

Depending on if im single or not, I can house 1-2 girls. I've got a big bed and a 32 inch flat screen tv with complete surround sound :) <---look TJ im gunna make that TV work for me. :laugh:

jdmnismo300 said:

What I meant to say is this....as long as you have a good personality and your not a fucking DICK....youll fit right in. However, there were quite a few personal attacks on certian people....but it was all in good fun. Sloppy Nig is full of good people.

was going to say zak.....i cant be running around bareass with some crazy ass crack heads lurking around....lol

hmmm so i guess im going to have to make my triumphant return before the 4th of july.

j0nes said:
hmmm so i guess im going to have to make my triumphant return before the 4th of july.

HOLY CRAP.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I need you back in my life baby!

Back
Top Bottom