Sloppy Nig invades Key West

I'm having a great time at the keys. I'm staying over at kwkouki's place.
e30gangsta's here with me, so is m4nfred. Funny story about Manny... he got really drunk last night, and the rest of the guys we came with had rented a spot in a campsite (I'm not staying there I'm at TJ's place). So Mannys drunk, takes off his clothes and walks butt ass naked to the showers. Not to mention he had an accident on his scooter, and fell in mud. r3ved...

e30gangsta also had a um.. a dori accident. Has the battle wounds to show it :)
We're leaving tomorrow night and we'll take pictures which will be posted on here!

no ass shots though.

Last edited:
natariix said:
So Mannys drunk, takes off his clothes and walks butt ass naked to the showers. Not to mention he had an accident on his scooter, and fell in mud. r3ved...
i literally just lol'd. did he make any drunk phone calls?

eNtRy SpEeD said:
x2 on the ass. Trust me, its lovely

LOL, if there's anyone qualified to speak on the subject of my ass it would be the man I lived with for 3 years....

charlie a.k.a. chuck said:
i literally just lol'd. did he make any drunk phone calls?

I was not there, I was here at TJs house, but no he didn't make any calls, he doesnt even remember anything from last night....
The scooter is covered in mud hahahhahaahahaha
<3 Manny

I still wanna know how he got his panties off before his clothes :lauugh: and how I didnt book his ass in last night.

Manny ftw, he still fucking sucks as a mod though

kwkouki said:
I still wanna know how he got his panties off before his clothes :lauugh: and how I didnt book his ass in last night.

Manny ftw, he still fucking sucks as a mod though

I know, well... there's still tonight. They're out right now again at the bars in Duval street....

Under_Control said:

lol, i was going to say the same thing......

if ya wanted to be a nerd about it, torque multiplied by rpm = hp. so with out tq you have no horsepowers. :p

natariix said:
LOL, if there's anyone qualified to speak on the subject of my ass it would be the man I lived with for 3 years....

yeah well he has a thing for anyones ass...dont ask how i know :ugh: ....just ask about how his hand feels :D

Hope you are enjoying my wife.....................fag

Tell them about how your neighbor at the campground asked if he could blow you :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom