Skinny's day at HELLAFLUSH!!!

SKINNY D

FORZA PRO
Driver
Well for all the guys asking for PICS of the ladies... TIM and I are here to Satisfy your filthy needs... lol, I personally made it my goal to take pictures with every model, or hottie at the event, most of the chicks were models except a special group of three whom i will be talking to more on facebook, were all models... so ENJOY!

DSCF0266.jpg

DSCF0267.jpg

DSCF0261.jpg

DSCF0260.jpg

DSCF0259.jpg

THESE TWO WERE ESPECIALLY CLOSE!!!
DSCF0258.jpg

THE THREE WHO WERE JUST RANDOM AND WITH GUYS LOL!!!!
DSCF0256.jpg

DSCF0255.jpg

DSCF0253.jpg

LETS ALL SAY THANK YOU TIM!!!!
DSCF0252.jpg

DSCF0250.jpg

CAN ANYONE GUESS WHO THIS IS?

DSCF0249.jpg

ITS KP AND HIS GIRL TAYLOR!!!
DSCF0248.jpg

NOW FOR SOME RANDOM ASS AND TITTIES!!!!
DSCF0273.jpg

DSCF0272.jpg

DSCF0269.jpg

DSCF0268.jpg

DSCF0265.jpg

DSCF0264.jpg

DSCF0263.jpg

DSCF0252.jpg

AND THATS ABOUT ALL THE HOT STUFF THAT WAS OUT THERE, HOPE YALL ENJOYED BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DID!

Last edited:
I Fucking love you dj, too bad i have to tow this thread elsewhere... :(

omg the first girl. Jessica Marie. she is a playboy model is what they said on stage. she was SO pissed she didnt win. lol

fml. i need to get a gf on their level.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The things I would do to the last girl in the last pic. I just need that part of her body

DJ for president nikka! With that Polo its surprise they didn't ask to take pics with you!

awe man, thought it deserved media attention oh well...

the media section is for drift videos only... i should talk to ben about adding naked chicks in here.

btw, blue bikini bitch is beggin for some D-Meat

Last edited:
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj278/djfnow/Hellaflush%206/DSCF0250.jpg

*****'s a pimp!

Good job bro lol, nice meeting you I guess, I didn't even know that was you in the tent with Fink and Alex, just thought you were some random kid

omg i feel like a totally asshole now, bro i didnt know that was you... so srry i didnt realize it and say hey... wow this is why i wear glasses.

omg i feel like a totally asshole now, bro i didnt know that was you... so srry i didnt realize it and say hey... wow this is why i wear glasses.

yep me and tim even said hey KP... lol, its all good, it was loud there!

also to sas, that shirt was the only clean one i had, it happens that it was a 3x, sooo it was big making me look bigger, but i think i play the big guy card pretty well so be it... nahmean.... (im finally done moving!!!!!) into the new house comfortably, and now i can focus my time and money on driving hopefully....

Dude!! Orange members should have an unrestricted area... no lie

And wtf DJ, no pics of Megan Fox??

megan fox???? (the ... megan fox) dont really care about her i heard she was a bitch and she prolly woulda been like no pics with fat dudes!!! lol

Last edited:
yep me and tim even said hey KP... lol, its all good, it was loud there!

also to sas, that shirt was the only clean one i had, it happens that it was a 3x, sooo it was big making me look bigger, but i think i play the big guy card pretty well so be it... nahmean.... (im finally done moving!!!!!) into the new house comfortably, and now i can focus my time and money on driving hopefully....

megan fox???? (the ... megan fox) dont really care about her i heard she was a bitch and she prolly woulda been like no pics with fat dudes!!! lol

She was there??

Back
Top Bottom