Skinny Jeans

this is why he got into drifting.. he was mislead.

just saying.

I hate guys that wear skinny jeans because they all have really nice long hair and from the back they look like a fine ass bitch and then BAM! UR GAY! within 15 seconds you just turned gay.

I'm pretty sure there is a scripture in the Bible about skinny jeans being a sin

i have been "that guy"

8849c3c33bfcd8f9424648d2856adeea.gif

well i dont consider anything truly skinny unless they are girls skinny jeans. i havent owned a pair of mens jeans in years
p.s. im straight just thought i needed to clarify

They werent called skinny jeans till like a few years ago.

this thread is from a few years ago...

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

well i dont consider anything truly skinny unless they are girls skinny jeans. i havent owned a pair of mens jeans in years
p.s. im straight just thought i needed to clarify

so your a straight cross dresser?

Levi 511 <3

Perfect boot cut, cheap, and comfy. I have huge thighs, so I kinda have to get skinny jeans or jeans look like they're from that 70's show.

Last edited:
I lol'd at this whole thread, I like wearing mens pants that fit like pants.

PS never had a problem riding bikes in dickies, skinny jeans are for girls with big asses.

When I think of skinny jeans I think of shit that looks painted on, ya that tight. I wear slim jeans because im a skinny ass dude and dont want to wear boot cut and look like a mop that someone stuck in a 5g bucket. I like my pants to FIT. Altamont/Vans bout all I wear and can skate in. If you cant pull your knee to your chest standing up without decreasing sperm count and hearing strands of cotton rip, your shits too tight.

When I think of skinny jeans I think of shit that looks painted on, ya that tight. I wear slim jeans because im a skinny ass dude and dont want to wear boot cut and look like a mop that someone stuck in a 5g bucket. I like my pants to FIT. Altamont/Vans bout all I wear and can skate in. If you cant pull your knee to your chest standing up without decreasing sperm count and hearing strands of cotton rip, your shits too tight.

fact? cause if its true more of these rappers should start wearing them...

I dont like skateboarding with a trash bag on each leg, so yeah I wear fitted jeans.

Plus people are still stuck in the 90's. the whole white on whites with super baggy pants look like tool bags. Sorry, but you do.

Now the whole hipster bullshit with the newer rappers with tight pants below there ass look like asshats too.

Besides, on a psychology level, would you rather see a lady in baggy jeans or in fitted? Whether you believe it or not, girls check out dudes asses.

There is skinny jeans, and fitted by the way. People dont seem to know the difference.

Back
Top Bottom