Skinny Jeans

i know rodd wouldnt agree but maybe patrick will...skateboarding or bmxing in tight pants is the only way to skate and bmx. just saying:bigthumbu

n604877301_1309155_7055.jpg

6096_101244582301_604877301_1945244_7775165_n.jpg

Hahaha. That's from like 05 I think. Haha.

But foreal. I HATE riding in jeans that arnt decently tight. It sucks real bad bein like 10 feet in the air and gettin hungup cause you got baggy ass jeans or shorts on.

Hahaha. That's from like 05 I think. Haha.

But foreal. I HATE riding in jeans that arnt decently tight. It sucks real bad bein like 10 feet in the air and gettin hungup cause you got baggy ass jeans or shorts on.

WORD.. i can see my board flip so much more without all the fabric in the way..plus they get bitches and show off my tukis

holy shit albes southern road trip 06

soo long ago i was just starting to ride when that was taken

Skinny Jeans are for skinny people. I wear "fitted" jeans, but still tight enough to have to slide my phone out my pocket from the bottom out.

LOL, ANYONE can wear skinny jeans, but they look good on dudes that are like 150 wearing small shirts... No gay intended.

back when i used to skate (96-04), i NEVER wore skinny jeans, couldn't stand em then, can't really stand em on the lady boys now... even the Smoke team i rode with didn't wear em... never seen lance mountain, cabballero, Koston, muska, burnside, lee, mullen (well maybe mullen), wear em either... guess i come from the old school, and not a fan of hopping on caste fashion... that and i couldn't see doing a fakie shove it down a 12 step in tights....

not saying that i wore/wear homey G pants sagging around my knees, but i wore decent, loose fitting lightweight denim... these days, about all jeans i have are low rise boot cuts... i got a pair of loose Independant pants, a pair of Volcoms that are pinstripped and a little too tight for my likings, but they have a good cut...

just not a fan of the skinny jeans, i thought they were retarded when they got popular in like what? 09? and still think the same way now, shit, i don't even like em on women, they flatten the ass out and make the legs look funky... dudes that wear em can be cool, but not the pants...

they just remind me of emo kids, and late 80's early 90's punks...

Last edited:
""lance mountain, cabballero, Koston, muska, burnside, lee, mullen.."" all those guys are old. minus koston.
im talking about Corey Duffel, Andrew Renyolds , and Garret Reynolds. i told spinner he should go tight pants.
tight pants getting popular can be blame on scene kids that dont skate wear fucking fedora hats...

Last edited:
""lance mountain, cabballero, Koston, muska, burnside, lee, mullen.."" all those guys are old. minus koston.
im talking about Corey Duffel, Andrew Renyolds , and Garret Reynolds. i told spinner he should go tight pants.
tight pants getting popular can be blame on scene kids that dont skate where fucking fedora hats...

hey, indiana jones wheres a fedora

Nerd convention in here. Is this a time capsule from 2003?

Back
Top Bottom