Skid pad oct23rd

hachi

Driver
Oct 23rd

ATTENTION:
ALL DRIVERS AND RIDE ALONGS MUST WEAR PANTS AND CLOSED SHOES!!!
ANY DRIVERS WITH SHORTS AND SANDALS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE!!

Gates open: 6PM
Drifting starts: 7PM
Event ends: 11:30PM
Cost: $25 to Drift, $10 to Spectate, $5 to Ridealong Ladies ride free!

Tech requirements:

1. Battery properly secured and positive terminal covered (NO BELTS or TAPE).
2. Engine compartment free of loose items (air filter, hoses, wires, etc).
3. No fluid leaks or exposed wires.
4. Brake lights and headlights function properly (at least two red functioning brake lights).
5. Seats and seatbelts are properly secured and mounted.
7. Brake pads and rotors in good condition.
8. Wheels and wheel bearings are tight and road worthy.
9. Windshield is free of cracks which might obstruct the driver's vision with at least 1 functioning driver-side windshield wiper.
10. Helmet is SNELL certified M95 or SA95 or newer and free of damage. NO BICYCLE HELMETS!!!!
11. No loose items in passenger compartment or trunk.
12. Roll bar in open cars is required.
13. PANTS AND CLOSED SHOES ARE REQUIRED FOR DRIVERS AND RIDE ALONGS

Guidelines:

1. DO AS I SAY!!
2. Drive slow in the pit area.
3. Don't drift in the pit area.
4. Do not stop in the middle of the road in the pit area.
5. Park your car to the edge of the road when changing tires. Meaning your front tires on the grass and your rear tires on the road or vice-versa.
5. Maintain a single run line. Even if you're going to tandem with someone.
6. Be ready to show me your wristband when lining up to run. Both driver and passenger.
7. Stop drifting after the shutoff cone.
8. If you fail to drift a turn properly, do not go back and attempt it again.
9. Don't hit anyone or anything.
10. After the event is done, take all your items with you. Including your tires.

Questions/comments/concerns, post it here.

If you would like an instructor to assist you in learning how to drift your vehicle, PM Captain Ben. He will only be accepting 3 people to instruct at this event.

Ya!!!!!

Another skid pad weres the big tracks at?
Shit isn't like b4 when there was one every month.

Yea because we only had like 50 cars at the big track in april and like 30 cars at every skidpad, apparently that's not enough ppl to get more big tracks....

i'll be there. With 0 degrees of camber!!! w000000000!!! No more going through a set a tires in 3 laps!

If I'm willing to end my relationshit then I'll be there. I haven't decided yet whether it's worth losing my gf or waiting 2 more weeks to slide again. Hmm.

If I'm willing to end my relationshit then I'll be there. I haven't decided yet whether it's worth losing my gf or waiting 2 more weeks to slide again. Hmm.

If she doesn't support your passion then drop a bitch. That simple.

i need to get away for the weekend. i might just drive down there to spectate. i've slid the big track, but i've never seen what the skid pad is like.

MAYBEE i'll bring two wheels with all ready worn tires to kill << big maybe

Lol she does support it... She was with me my first skid pad and road along. But now its like she thinks I'm choosing it over her. Honestly its bs. We're still together and I think I'm gonna miss the skid pad this weekend and I really wanted to go.

Hehe, I love my friends lmao they all decided they're gonna to the drift event as spectators so my gf can't complain so I think I'ma gonna go! Even though I only slid once which was last skid pad but its such a blast can't wait to go again lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom