Skid pad oct23rd

^ no ones going with u

Talk to the hand.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

i might go, i got some tires to burn

yes!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

i need to save up i want to hit an event soo bad!!

UH it's not expensive bro. Like at all.

$25 to drift

$15 for gas

$20 for tires

DONE.

That's $60.00 Total.

Some events alone cost 100 +

Talk to the hand.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

yes!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

UH it's not expensive bro. Like at all.

$25 to drift

$15 for gas

$20 for tires

DONE.

That's $60.00 Total.

Some events alone cost 100 +

+1 the drive there and back is about a quarter of a tank for me and it only takes a lil over an hour to get there. there is no other legit safe and legal place to slide cheaper than this in sfl

Can't wait for Saturday I'll be out there sliding for sure if nothing breaks tomorrow or saturday until 6 lol.

I wanted to tandem more with new peeps but i only brought one set of tires lol. also when me and kp tandemed the first time i had no clue andrew was tandeming with us too hahahaha good times!

was mad fun had a great time and i learned alot from that ride along i had with juan he's a really cool guy. Next skid pad i go to doing nothing but drift doughnuts :)

Back
Top Bottom