Skid pad April 15th

thanl you guys all for helping me and showing me the basics yesterday. i really appreciate all you guys did for me and have found my new addiction, after all and all i think i did pretty good after i didnt spin out so often and i picked it up pretty fast. again thank you all for a wonderful experience

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

thank you all for all your help yesterday i really enjoys another side to the z now time to stock up on tires:bigthumbu

Yea good job man.... You learned quick for your first time. Its was a great event. I felt I did much better except for the wall incident.

I was in a white s13.......

Fun event, me n john will put on a show at the next one to finish off the comp. ;)

You mean a white s13 like your sig? I don't think I saw it out there

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

lol that was me. my last run, a wire was touching the headers and was burning.. and it shorted eveything out. i got towed home lol

That sucks :/ we ( I ) broke a outer tie rod in the last run ended up changing it there :/

You did a pretty good job man, you picked it pretty quick. Next time you come out, just wait, youll connect the whole course, lol.

Pedro (ME) is a SAD cookiee. Sorry, Damian Lori, Victor, Chelsea & Eerrrrrbody else :(

photo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom