Skid pad April 15th

Ya dude it was an awesome event! I had a blast. The last time I was at countyline or any event was two years!!! Damian was killing it man!!! Everyone was doing good.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

I was in a white s13.......

Fun event, me n john will put on a show at the next one to finish off the comp. ;)

For sure bro!!!! I'll get it next event for sure!

yea i notice 2 diff drivers. n the dude in the amry pants were like i need more angle n i guess u were the 1 who said naw becuase when u drive it u get angle lol

Lol yea we kinda ended up braking the outer tie rod for catching too much angle

I had a lot of fun, the 86 is getting dialed in little by little. I'm happy and not bad for our 2nd event back after a 3yr hiatus. I also enjoyed seeing everyone improving so fast. :bigthumbu

Lol yea we kinda ended up braking the outer tie rod for catching too much angle

Your greatness of not needing angle ended up braking it :p

No its ok, in the works of getting new ones that can hold up and I'm for sure never throwing away junk parts lmao. Its what got me home :bigthumbu

i got some vid but there shit. sound n pic messed up. no i know this cam sucks balls. also i cought when the miata hit the wall

i got the vid but it messy lol

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

im uploading it right now on youtube so gimmie a sec

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Lol I need vid of me hitting the wall. Anyone got any of my good runs

Last edited by a moderator:
i done this....... and i have powersteering.:bigthumbu
2011-04-16143041.jpg
[/IMG]

Wall tapping ftw... But not like Eddie ...bimmer Jon 1 ,Andrew 1, Eddie 0

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom