Skid pad 9.24.11

Countyline is for drivers to practice and give them a chance to try things other venues wont in a stress free environment. I feel for you Damien your posting up vids so drivers can check out there runs and see how they did. Sloppy or not. what originally made me love drifting was how drivers encouraged each other and helped to give advice so the newer guys can improve. Secrets you shouldn't talk negative about our skid pad it's helped out alot of drivers boring or not. do me a favor keep your opinions of countyline to yourself, if you have a problem with drivers honestlly i dont care, but i put alot of time into this venue and had to deal with owners that are a pain just to get you guys asmuch seat time for as little $ as possible to have people read this and think its boring. I believe countyline was the first to offer $50 driver fees and $25 fees to drive. When I started this bout 5 years ago the cheapest event was $100 to practice. SO I take it very personal. If you dislike what I said call me 954-557-2430. I hate typing nuffsaid......
P.S. tandems were weak especially mine, but not boring and everyone had a good time. :ugh:

Thank you hachi! the skidpad is for learning and making mistakes then correcting them, not some stressful compition. The skidpad is where i learned to drift and is always worth coming to.

Countyline is for drivers to practice and give them a chance to try things other venues wont in a stress free environment. I feel for you Damien your posting up vids so drivers can check out there runs and see how they did. Sloppy or not. what originally made me love drifting was how drivers encouraged each other and helped to give advice so the newer guys can improve. Secrets you shouldn't talk negative about our skid pad it's helped out alot of drivers boring or not. do me a favor keep your opinions of countyline to yourself, if you have a problem with drivers honestlly i dont care, but i put alot of time into this venue and had to deal with owners that are a pain just to get you guys asmuch seat time for as little $ as possible to have people read this and think its boring. I believe countyline was the first to offer $50 driver fees and $25 fees to drive. When I started this bout 5 years ago the cheapest event was $100 to practice. SO I take it very personal. If you dislike what I said call me 954-557-2430. I hate typing nuffsaid......
P.S. tandems were weak especially mine, but not boring and everyone had a good time. :ugh:

I called and no answer :(

I had fun at the skid pad... Best part is... its 5 minutes from my house... and super cheap. Shit this last event I only got 5 runs in before I had my issues... It was worth it. Can't wait till the 15th!

Alls I gotta say is, if it weren't for skid pad letting me do my first ever tandem... My car would still be running, looking pretty on dope wheels, and a hardparker. And I ALWAYS have lots of fun there. Can't wait to go there again and see all my drift frands!!

Back
Top Bottom