DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

VIDEOS

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I was convinced no one got anything of me. If its okay with you, can you PM me the pics or post them when your ready? I haven't seen a single lick of footage of myself so I'm anxious to see how I did from a spectators view.

lol I was convinced no one got anything of me. If its okay with you, can you PM me the pics or post them when your ready? I haven't seen a single lick of footage of myself so I'm anxious to see how I did from a spectators view.

lol just saw the only video i have of you ..spin out in the entry and i picked up the phone when you where about to do the sweeper but other then spinning out you did alright .. ill upload soon maybe for tomorrow since youtube sucks in loading videos
:chair:

lol just saw the only video i have of you ..spin out in the entry and i picked up the phone when you where about to do the sweeper but other then spinning out you did alright .. ill upload soon maybe for tomorrow since youtube sucks in loading videos
:chair:

lol That was my first run of the day too. But thanks a lot for the vid bro, its better than nothing!

oh

Countyline is for drivers to practice and give them a chance to try things other venues wont in a stress free environment. I feel for you Damien your posting up vids so drivers can check out there runs and see how they did. Sloppy or not. what originally made me love drifting was how drivers encouraged each other and helped to give advice so the newer guys can improve. Secrets you shouldn't talk negative about our skid pad it's helped out alot of drivers boring or not. do me a favor keep your opinions of countyline to yourself, if you have a problem with drivers honestlly i dont care, but i put alot of time into this venue and had to deal with owners that are a pain just to get you guys asmuch seat time for as little $ as possible to have people read this and think its boring. I believe countyline was the first to offer $50 driver fees and $25 fees to drive. When I started this bout 5 years ago the cheapest event was $100 to practice. SO I take it very personal. If you dislike what I said call me 954-557-2430. I hate typing nuffsaid......
P.S. tandems were weak especially mine, but not boring and everyone had a good time. :ugh:

Back
Top Bottom