SFLDrifters/FullOpp's "Keep Rob Sideways" Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwdrift

Erick Mahle
Driver
Hello,

As many of you know Rob from Shift Lock, who has been organizing the OSW events, has totalled his S14.

Rob has given all of us a chance to slide our cars, going through countless hassles not only organizing this event, but promoting and funding it as well. He was even able to bring Vaughn Gittin JR, who won D1 in December, to attend and take people for rides. And for the first time ever, he was able to close a pre-registration for an event with enough drivers registered, 2 weeks in advance from the event itself.

After all of the time and effort organizing the event, he still had to deal with the loss of his car at the end of the night. After his crash, he could've easily called it a night and told us all to leave. However, he didnt lose his humor for a single minute and kept the event going along as planned.

After a conversation in between FullOpp and SFLDrifters (plus e30 gangsta), we decided to start a fundraiser for Rob to buy another s14 shell, so he can swap everything from his last car. We are asking donations from everyone who could possibly spare us any extra cash to keep this guy sideways. After all the work and effort he has done for us, it's time that we retribute the favor by helping him get back on the track as soon as possible.

We will be taking donations mainly through Paypal. Anyone that would like to pay some other way let me know and I will make sure your money goes into the donation pile.

Please paypal any donations to fullopp@gmail.com. There's no minimum or maximum limit. Any donation is greatly appreciated

Let's keep Rob sideways guys!

Thanks,
FullOpp/SFLDrifters

Picture%20131.jpg

The total as of 01/27/06 = $200
The hardcore supporters that have donated so far:
  • TJ Gartenmayer - kwkouki (Genki Style)
  • Nathan Lightbourne - kiddbrown3.8
  • Kenrik March - Kenrik
  • Matthew Lowe - Opie
  • Sean Love - Freethinker
  • Rafael Ravelo - CamaroRalph
  • Rafael Vidal - Jeepster118 (FullOpp)
  • Joshua Brown - jpbturbo

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing bro. Outstanding. I just sent $50.

Ill talk to Zach about throwing in more on behalf of Genki Style

i had a family emergency and was unable to attend this, but heard of this via my culture hommies. I feel horrible for him that this happened. I never met the dude, but he is doing major things for florida. This week i will definetly donate some money to help him out and this idea!

Guys ( fullopp, and all SFLdrifters ) this thread alone is the reason y i love the drift scene. pulling together to help out a fellow drifter thats doing big things! thats community my friends. and everyone gets a pat on the back!

Thanks Kenrik for your donation. Later on I will list the names of everyone who helped this guy make this possible.

- Erick

ill make a donation next week when I get paid...anything to help a fellow drifter out...

Started adding the list of those who donated. Our team will at least match what's already donated. We're shooting for a bit higher than that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom