SFLDrifters 1st Annual BBQ

remember , like the first post said, You guys responsiable for your friends, dont let them do burn outs, or drifting, in the park... if not, sweet! =)

cant wait to see you guys out there, this is gonna be fun!

OK GUYS, 1 Day left.......I booked the Pavillion yesterday so its a done deal...gonna meet up with MiaS13 today for all food and drink shopping......Here is the deal;

You guys are welcome to start showing up around 11:30-12pm. Its a $1 to enter the park.
Dog lovers----the park offers a canine dog park, u can even have ur dogs on a leash by our pavillion but has to be on a leash......Once u arrive to MarkHam park. its Pavillion 4. There will be a charge of $5 per person...if ur not on the list for food and drinks. The park will let us stay there till 7pm....they close the gates at 7:30pm.

Liquor rule....NO BOTTLES WHAT SO EVER!!!!!!!!!!! We can bring beer, but has to be in cans, no glass bottles. U can bring a flask, or and plastic container that is filled with ur favorite brand name liquor/alcohol.

I ask everyone with gratitude to not do anything stupid with ur cars at the park....Lets make this a good one so we are welcome back with open arms for the next bbq event. If i catch anybody acting up with burning out, trying to drift or driving fast....I will put my foot up ur asses........remember its a public park where cops are around and kids are at play.

Please respect our rules.......If anyone is capable of bringing some fun game activites, ur more than welcome...Im still trying to find SLIP & SLIDE but can't seem to find it...if u guys can find it, please bring it!!!!!

We got the SFLDrifters Banner for the bbq! =) cant wait! :bigthumbu

banner.jpg

good shit people the list keeps building and most on it are approved so props to those showing there support to make events like this happen. -SAS

I will not be coming to the BBQ. There is Too much Drama and Emotional mind fucking to be around Michelle. Call me and maybe if enough people talk me into it i'll come anyway.

JOSH YOUR COMING. I SAY SO. Dont worry about stuff like that please. Were taking a BIG photo of everyone at the end of the day.. and I WANT YOU IN IT!! So please come! =) please.. please.. please.. we need sfldrifter out there, and what would it be without you? huh? soo think about it please.

POLE-POSITION said:
I will not be coming to the BBQ. There is Too much Drama and Emotional mind fucking to be around Michelle. Call me and maybe if enough people talk me into it i'll come anyway.

Your ass better be there man, we need the poser patrol ;) .

Back
Top Bottom