SFLDrifters 1st Annual BBQ

like i said i will be meeting with people tonight if you want to come out and give me the money in person

no I'll be busy tonight, so I'll see you @ the BBQ.

TJ keep uh...everything away from my hoohaaw o_o
Especially coconuts, pls don't kill me? Kthanxbye.

i promise nat i would never do anything to harm you unless i hated you. and well, i don't hate you. so no coconuts. and lots of peanuts. lol. fuck the weak ones, their mothers should have swallowed.

swallowed, spat out, coat hanger, doesn't matter, either way all the weak shall die. lol. and i will be the reaper.

uh oh TJ is getting turned on, hide the women, hide the childrn, hide the anmals, shit hide anything that has a hole in it..........

FallenAngel said:
uh oh TJ is getting turned on, hide the women, hide the childrn, hide the anmals, shit hide anything that has a hole in it..........

but what about my doughnuts? he going to...never mind, i would rather not know.... just don;t violate my doughnuts man... i love dem things.

wow...

I step away from this site for a few minutes, and TJs aroused, Rea is the reaper, and Raffy is very interested in coconut hoohaaws.

Rwd Rea said:
but what about my doughnuts? he going to...never mind, i would rather not know.... just don;t violate my doughnuts man... i love dem things.

wtf im not Mike :laugh:

ha ha. thats great. you bringing wifey to the bbq tj? i don't think i have ever seen her at an event. or i am just blind. one of the two.

Back
Top Bottom